Rune Tips Goes to RuneFest!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Aussie will be at RuneFest again this year, health permitting. :)

Tickets: VIP purchased

Flights: Booked and paid for (2 weeks in England)

Accom: some booked and paid for, some to organise. Might be orgainsing a player irl meetup in Europe.

Clanmates attending: about 10 (or more) of us

Health: dodgy atm. Hope I can still attend.

Our name has always been Rune-tips. However in everyday talk we're often referred to just as Tip.it as that is our URL :-)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Is there going to be somewhere where Tip.Iters can meet either before the event or once inside? Kind of hard to know who the Tip.Iters are otherwise :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Is there going to be somewhere where Tip.Iters can meet either before the event or once inside? Kind of hard to know who the Tip.Iters are otherwise :P

Yep we will be gathered up at the community management area of the event. The Tip.It admins will be stationed there with all our goodies :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I have a vague recollection Den, poke me earlier in the day next time :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

runefest-flag-8-22.png

August 22nd, 2011

When at RuneFest, keep an eye out for the Tip.It guestbook, as shown below! If you sign your Tip.It Forum name, you will automatically be entered into a lottery to win a custom Tip.It Forum rank!

As mentioned in our August 10th blog entry, we will be providing exclusive Tip.It merchandise at RuneFest, featuring never-before-seen Tip.It logos! Look below for a sneak peak!

runefest-guestbook.jpgrunefest-fire-logo.jpg

Check out our official RuneFest blog! Stay tuned for more updates :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

*scribble-scribble*

Moar st00f to sign :D

Anywho, see you all there... Who's coming to the night-before party btw?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Den, looking forward to catching up with you again this year, will you have the same travelling companion?

Princess Rae, I still have the Spirit of Arianwyn card you gave me last year, will be good to see you again.

BloodAngel, Siobhana and Tripsis so glad that you will be attending and I finally get to meet you irl.

Ts Stormrage, I just hope your stunt this year is as good as the cabbage one last year. Will you be wearing the cavalier hat again so I can recognise you? And yes I will be at the night before event at Nemco.

For all you fellow Tip.iters who are attending I will be wearing my green wig, come and introduce yourself. :)

Safe journey to London and see you all soon.

Wooohoooo, flight booked. And tyvm KLM for insane prices. Round trip at around £150 :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

id go but i have no money. :(

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I have a vague recollection Den, poke me earlier in the day next time :P

I will if I find you. ;)

Den, looking forward to catching up with you again this year, will you have the same travelling companion?

Agreed and think so yep.

Ts Stormrage, I just hope your stunt this year is as good as the cabbage one last year. Will you be wearing the cavalier hat again so I can recognise you? And yes I will be at the night before event at Nemco.

It will probably be better, but I will require a few people to help me out... I'll be recruiting a couple of em on the Night Before party :)

Yes, exactly the same outfit (but probably a bit warmer with a scarf or soemthing), but I'll try to put my clan's gold pin at a more visible location (somewhat under my coat isnt good :P)

Poke me when you see me, and even if I dont recognise you after several times, do not feel insulted... I'm probably not alone in not being able to remember every single person I meet, simply due to the sheer volume :D

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

BloodAngel, Siobhana and Tripsis so glad that you will be attending and I finally get to meet you irl.

You will have to find me first! I'll give you a clue though, I'll be the one with the paper bag on my head :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• 2 weeks later...

You can probably count me in if you need some help. I have a VIP ticket if that matters? It was me and Suzi that put the smaller golden gnome on the podium last year :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=runefest2011.htm

runefest-flag-9-08.png

September 08th, 2011

There will be at least two Tip.It Staff representatives attending RuneFest! How will you pick them out of the crowd? The attending Staff members will be wearing special Tip.It t-shirts, with both Tip.It and their forum usernames clearly written. Check it out below!

runefest-shirts.jpg

If you are attending RuneFest, we encourage you to buy a t-shirt from our Tip.It Online Store to show your allegiance! Or maybe you could even make a t-shirt of your own with your Tip.It username or RuneScape username! Don't forget, the Tip.It Staff will also be giving away a limited number of exclusive Tip.It t-shirts at the event!

Finally, don't forget about Jagex's RuneFest Gallery Competition! This competition is for you to create a piece of artwork representing RuneFest. The best pieces will be printed on high quality art canvas, displayed at RuneFest, and then delivered to the winners' homes along with RuneFest goody bags! Submissions should be e-mailed to [email protected] by September 14th 2011.

Here are a couple ideas for art subjects to get you started:

• 10 years of RuneScape
  • The stage of the 5 vs 5
  • Meeting the makers & insider sessions
  • A Halloween party
  • Fan celebration of RuneScape
  • Golden Gnome Awards

Feel free to post your entry on our forum thread!

Posted Image

Off to pick up my shirt this afternoon at the postoffice :thumbsup:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Can everybody please dress up like a robot for runefest? Maybe that will give Jagex a hint :P

Bald cap, grow little beard, green pants, greenish-beige shirt.

I think I'm ready. ;)