This is what happens when boredom gets the best of you....

Adroit

I never get bored, lifes too short to waste it being bored. :)
lifes the longest thing... ever. and btw Adroit, i can lick my elbow, pm me and ill send you a picture :P

:lol: *attempts to lick her elbow but fails miserably*

. . . someday..!

I could lick your elbow.. if you like that stuff :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lifes the longest thing... ever. and btw Adroit, i can lick my elbow, pm me and ill send you a picture :P

LOL! Awesome... i'll be able to someday if i try hard enough....

Just don't dislocate your arm, k? :?

when i get bored usualy got o bank, stand giving ppl advices for how much theys houdl sell smth :) or just rearange my bank space :) or go kill some man and get scroll for 10 fire runes and bronze pickaxe :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

that's what happened to this noob in the waterfall...wasted all 40 seeds...thinking he could auto pick them after...lol it was soooooo annoying with him running around!

anyways when i got boered..i went to tatorial island, went to the arrow dude...and just droped them until i had over 300k...then had them all gone in a minute :cry:

i didn't know they did that

I tried that once... lol... I started a new account to make like a mage pure (which I never did...) then gathered a bunch of runes from that guy like that. Then when I got off... they were stolen :( lol.

Though you could like train with air strike for phree on tutorial island! fr33 3>

(Just thought of something to do when I become bored again... :shock: )

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i think it was on sunday... well i felt EXTREMELY bored of firemaking, so i went to my friend that was mining at Al-Kharid Chasm mine.. i joined him mining, but afcourse i got bored, so i started following random low-levels and calling them my king and stuff... then my friend joined me... so we walked all way to rimmington mine and followed noobs.. when we got there, we just played a while with the ingame emotes, got a couple of joy jumps precisely timed with each other, and i took this pic :arrow: rendil0wv.png

Ah well i guess thats it.

Uula.png

ur mom ur never bored. everyone gets bored. when im bored i go to cw with full red and blue cw armor. everyones like "l0l u poor noob!!!" it starts to hurt after awhile.... :cry: :cry: :cry: XD

jesse1my1.png

RS name: Scoupe123

Combat: 124

Doesn't being able to lick your elbow mean you're more likely to break your arm or something.

Personally, ive never met anyone who could do it.

Doesn't being able to lick your elbow mean you're more likely to break your arm or something.

10 bucks says the guy from KISS can. :wink:

Gene Simons is a pimp

w4M8t.png

Gene Simmons could lick his elbow without moving his face or arm from a normal standing position.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Gene Simmons could lick his elbow without moving his face or arm from a normal standing position.

:shock: ....thats really long.....

how about going pking with rubber chickens... and actually getting 1 kill!

itd be funnier if you said a yo-yo.

i have gone pking with a yo yo before.. well i guess i wasnt really pking because i turned auto retaliate off and just played with my yo yo with protect from melee on while some guy beat on me with a rune scimmy... but i do that type of stuff all the time.

I've gone dueling with chickens a few times. ended up fighting a lv 57 in mith, I was 70 in full rune. killed her with half hp

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

I got bored and wrote a message for all the nice merchants at Falador World 2.

tomatohi6yt.png

^^^^ thats boredom r̨̮̉̉ght there ^^^^

i once did the same thing, but then i wrote "noob" with an arrow pointing at a lvl 3 who i payed 1k to stay in that exact spot. it was sooooo funny, too bad i lost the piccy when my PC crashed

To plant flowers (for those who've asked) you need mithril seeds. You get these from the Legends guild (wish i could!) or the waterfall quest

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

boredom seems to be a common thing when i get on RS so i usually just spin "X" amt of flax and surf the web till i need a new load...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp