Macroers Defeated?

anonymouse_

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But yea, I have been mining coal in the guild and I've only seen one lvl 4, and yes, she had a phat on. But I guess she had 5 or so. But low lvls don't always have to be the autoer.

True, i'm lowlvl who just doesnt like combat, so a lvl 44 crafting deaths, catching sharks, cutting magics, times ive been called autoer, don't count em anymore.

Not every lowlvl is an autoer

so true the amount of times i have been called an autoer on my pure uncountable i just happen to like wc more than other things so i made a pure yes i will raise its combat at some point but really i don't see why everyone says autoer!!!!!!!!1!!!! i always respond to them unless i am browsing tipit forums i change path alot and i don't wear base clothes and such but now i only cut willows they always go autoer!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!! at yews which were my main money maker

yea i'm very happy bout this update/mass banning thing... woteva u wanna call it, but unfortuantly it's not the end... in the fishing guild there are still a few suspicous looking people, but still it's the first step most hav probably given up... or i hope so...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

the reason why jagex takes so long on banning all these autoers is because there more worried about the people saying: oh i want update now now now. They pour all there effort into updating the game. They say they got a new effective way in order to catch autoers. The only thing that jagex can possibly track is packets sent to their end (rsc bots) or the coordinate plane on the computer screen in which the mouse clicks. There is no other programs in which they can detect unless they have some elite programmer thats so good they dont even have it out yet. I really doubt some one would make that good of program for 20k Pounds a year. :roll:

Every time they ban people, they are taking a risk of banning the wrong people. Many people were wrongly banned and alot were rightly. They probably just pulled a few people out of a hat and bam... FREE LIFETIME BANS. If u auto be smart about it. Dont let it run 24\7 clicking the same spot. Thats the only way they can catch u.

My motto is the more advanced the bot the easier it is to catch. Thats why imo scar will always be #1.

Jagex makes me laugh :roll:

He does have a point though. Sure, there are lots of cheaters out there that are idiots about it, who let it run all day and night without any regard to getting caught. These people you don't have to worry about because JAGeX will get them on their own, eventually... The people that the community needs to be worried about are the people that don't macro 24/7. I'm talking about the people that macro occasionally and aren't obvious because their combat isn't low.

SCAR is the best, and most popular, macro software out there. Why? Because it's easy to use and difficult to detect because all it is is a color clicker. It's very easy to use SCAR on, not necessarily your main account, but an account that isn't level 3 and obvious.

On DI FOrums they said that LameBotUser was shut down by the guy who made it. So dante was mad. I didn'tknow he macroed :oops: Stupid. But anyhow, the major macroing system is gone now and so we don't have to worry.

I can see why he was mad. I was wondering why he hasnt been on in weeks so I looked him up in high scores and he wasnt there :o Could my old friend and di leader be banned? Edit: Looked up personal high scores and not there... definitely banned. I guess Ill have to delete him now :(

limdog.png

this is a constant battle, for every update that makes it easier to find cheats there will be a solution to once again hide cheating from jagex, i mean the new Sony BMG rootkit makes it imposible to detect any running program with the prefix "$sys$" in the file name and is already used on WoW to hide programs from the warden type program which is far more advanced than anything jagex use by raising the risk to cheaters all that this will eventually accomplish is a even better program that even more ppl will use.

I don't think any members actually bot...

Well, you're wrong then. 5 bucks isn't a lot to most people, especially to those who are older than teenagers since they know more about scripting macros.

These were the people I was talking about on my post on the last page... There are plenty of members that macro, they're just not as detectable or suspect because they're not level 3. People are so prejudiced against level 3s that are doing things that others can fly under the radar.

Look around...does it not feel empty? Check the ess, rimmy mine, mining guild, and many other popular macroing spots. Could this finally be the end?

Its not over, in a month all will be back to normal. New accounts will be made. New macroers will macro.

They should make a random where a penguin comes up to you, asks you if you are cheating and if you say yes you get banned. Lets face it penguins are stupid.

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

I don't think any members actually bot...

Well, you're wrong then. 5 bucks isn't a lot to most people, especially to those who are older than teenagers since they know more about scripting macros.

Especially when you can sell your produce on eBay

honestly i dont think macroers will ever be defeated ive already spotted some on my noob, although i would seriously like for them to all stop, My main "bigtoy" got perm banned for macroing and ive never even macroed i played 5 years on him and they dropped me that easily, and the reason i dont think they will ever be defeated is because their will always be some nerd locked up in his room trying to defeat jagex and make easy money and vice versa for jagex to prevent it.

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

As long as RuneScape exists, there will be people using bots to cheat.

For every new anti-macro patch RS puts in, there will be a way for the bot programmers to avoid, dodge, or handle.I hate to say it, but it's the sad pitiful truth.

Look around...does it not feel empty? Check the ess, rimmy mine, mining guild, and many other popular macroing spots. Could this finally be the end?

Nope, apparently they're still going, look at this post i just saw in another thread (and it really looks like these work) -

If you want some really great cheap cheats/auto's, go here - http://cultrs.t35.com/supreme/

Actually this post is quite intertaining.

My oppinion is: I dont think SCAR will get very far. Remember when the color was changed on the Maple Trees? Oh what panic and rants were created about that. So all that has to be done is a simple weekly color change, nothing to it.

Macros be Gone!!!

Lady A