Consistent cash?

Yohbilleh

I'm a pretty high level, but I'm kinda broke. I've got about 15m to my name and it seems that slayer, runecrafting and stuff that was pretty good cash a while ago isn't so much anymore. What's some consistent, low risk stuff I can do to boost my cash pile?

sig.gif

Standard answer of dailies, farming runs and mtk. Juju potions and scroll of life both help with farming runs so if you haven't got those I'd look at unlocking them. If you have any quetions about the specifics of such then ask and I'll elaborate.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

DKs are good money but drop no effigies.

Glacors are good money and drop lots of effigies and charms.

Both require fairly high stats to be great, but can be done with relatively low levels. Curiously, the two best money bosses require magic - if you don't have at least an arcane stream necklace, 90 magic and overloads I wouldn't recommend them.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I just made 20m at revs in 2 hours. Yes, i probably got above average luck, but that wasn't 1 big lucky item, it was 8 seperate items (vesta body, morrigans body, c vesta legs, c drag chain, c drag long, army stat, zam med, bronzed claw) and 2 dragon daggers.

My expense was about 30 prayer potions, a few super doses and about 8% of a chaotic maul charge.

So i think your chance of hitting the pvp equipment table is pretty common and could potentially be amazing money.

CNqWHdA.jpg

I just made 20m at revs in 2 hours. Yes, i probably got above average luck, but that wasn't 1 big lucky item, it was 8 seperate items (vesta body, morrigans body, c vesta legs, c drag chain, c drag long, army stat, zam med, bronzed claw) and 2 dragon daggers.

My expense was about 30 prayer potions, a few super doses and about 8% of a chaotic maul charge.

So i think your chance of hitting the pvp equipment table is pretty common and could potentially be amazing money.

I did about 6 trips to revs last week, each trip lasted an hour to 2 hours, and I got morrigans body and cooking brawlers. I wouldn't say revs are consistent cash just because you got lucky with some drops.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

there are non, and the more people that advice you on farming, they lower prices go as more and more people are doing it, the profit goes down.

So for all the dailies and farming suggestions, this doesnt work anymore. In the last year I have seen dailies - staves, death runes, and broad bolts, all go from 200K profit a day, to about 50K and that is all from staves......

for farming, everyone says snaps, and torstol with juju after 85 and the same thing - snaps used to be like 15K per herb, now less than 4K..... so the profit isnt there anymore, and the more people you keep telling to do these activities, then less they keep becoming.

with all the bots, there are no consistent low risk methods out there..... Killing dragons isnt it as dragon bones at 2.4K each.... and over run with bots....

people love the cheap herby and prayer, but all gathering skills are worthless now with all the bots doing the gathering...

thegame1431.png