Your Biggest Ingame Regret?

Kirschen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god - I have one that immediately comes to mind. A year after the Party Hats were dropped, I realised they had begun to rise in price, I waited a few months, and thinking myself a genius, sold it for maybe a few hundred thousand. Financial Genius yeah?

Now they are worth several billion and every time I see one I sob into my fist.

luke%20of%20w79.png

Lending 2 long-term old-timer friends on RS my gear... Lost Bandos + Claws and Arma + Glaivens in a week.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Sold a Green Party Hat for 5,000,000 :wall:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I bought a green h'ween mask when it was around 15m as a sort of investment before I quit for about a year. I logged back in 3 months later out of curiosity and found that it had not gone up, but rather the opposite (I believe it fell about 1m). I panic-sold it.

• 3 weeks later...

An old thread, but I like it so.

Not being active in the clan world when I first started, I generally feel things went to pot after the wildy was released.

Being so darn fickle and having to sell my inventory many times over(pre item banks) if i could have just stuck to mining and smithing, oh man.

Not getting a high mining level pre-full inventory stoppage, would have saved so many clicks.

Missing out on all the recorded events... Wonder what I was up to.

Being stubborn and going for exactly 70 all stats.

• 1 month later...

The only one that actually comes to mind as a serious regret is, I've gotta say, choosing to help resurrect Hazeel in the Hazeel Cult quest. No, seriously! The decision was made in a moment of 'eh what the hell let's help the bad guys', and it's ruined my mental image of who my in-game character is ever since.

I guess not doing the Easter event that had the egg ring as a reward is a pretty big regret too, but helping Hazeel means my quest-story image as a Doer of Good is marred. This probably says something about my priorities in RuneScape...

Oh! Selling my abyssal whip when I didn't have quite enough to get a sara sword was a pretty dumb move, considering the price of whips promptly shot up.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 1 month later...

Couple years ago, being lured on my 1 defence pure to the trollheim rock throwers knowing it was a lure but still going for the ride to see how he was attempting to kill me, I took a full inventory of food but he DDOS'd me as soon as we got there :( Why didn't I just bank my Red H'ween to be safe?

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

• 3 weeks later...

Not scamming my friend for his Ely when I had the chance....

Damn you Kandy! Why did you have to be just so damn lovable?! :'(

:D

If you choose wealth over friends, you are doing it wrong.

Giving away over 300m when I quit thinking I wouldn't return (hahaha). Not so bothered about the stuff I gave friends more about the stuff I gave away to randoms.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

The only one that actually comes to mind as a serious regret is, I've gotta say, choosing to help resurrect Hazeel in the Hazeel Cult quest. No, seriously! The decision was made in a moment of 'eh what the hell let's help the bad guys', and it's ruined my mental image of who my in-game character is ever since.

This, and the same for temple of ikov. Although I've evolved my image of my questing character into some kind of mold of Indiana Jones, Michael Weston and a mercenary. I feel like I am less of a good guy now and more of someone out for my own, but also looking to do what I know is the right thing.

Another regret I suppose is home teleporting into Lumbridge one day a few years ago. Big things; humble beginnings etc.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png