Things uve dropped

Jonno92

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full rune and like 100k cash... twice. ive "quit" 3 times so far. the third was when i had members and was abit richer, sold everything i had and gave 2 mill to a friend.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Never dropped anything with a value over 1k... :o

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Babies.

iwant your babies, also why the hell would u drop all this stuff? 1mill cash? 2.5k coal, its strikes me as a bit stupid

i dropped a wooden shield

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

santa hat! last month. :D :lol:

all my members stuff bc i had to go back to f2p

Firstly: No you didn't, you wouldn't be that stupid. You would atleast give it to a friend to mind, sell it underpriced in 1 minute for 3 mill cash or put it on a noob account, don't write posts just to be noticed. :roll:

do u think we drop it on purpose u stupid noob? u propably live at the general store and hope ppl pay u. ur one of them guys that dances for money. stupid noob! go eat cooked anchovies noob!

Secondly: You're a complete idiot! You should dig yourself a deep hole and jump in it! He was just responding to your post wondering what you ment, it doesn't mean you should reply in a harsh post like the one you wrote. So if your going to write abuse like that the same will come back at you (from me)!

When we got those rubber chickens, I kept mine for all of about two days, then I got tired of it and dropped it (on purpose).

BTW: If I may say so, I don't think it's nice to make fun of people because they drop things either on purpose or by accident.

Cimmorene, Princess of the Thunderstorm

announcementnv3.jpg

Brave, strong, smart and beautiful.

I AM the daughter of wind and fire

When we got those rubber chickens, I kept mine for all of about two days, then I got tired of it and dropped it (on purpose).

You know you can get it back, don't you?

I dropped silverlight and my blurite sword. . . . . . .probably everybody has.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif