Things uve dropped

Jonno92

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

santa hat! last month. :D :lol:

all my members stuff bc i had to go back to f2p

Firstly: No you didn't, you wouldn't be that stupid. You would atleast give it to a friend to mind, sell it underpriced in 1 minute for 3 mill cash or put it on a noob account, don't write posts just to be noticed. :roll:

That doesnt help, only encouraging him.... And who cares? Let him have his fun! woot yay he lied about droping a santa, call the police...

Sorry,

Ian

lambosig1.png

Cimmorene wrote:

When we got those rubber chickens, I kept mine for all of about two days, then I got tired of it and dropped it (on purpose).

You know you can get it back, don't you?

Of course I do.

Now ask me the obvious question about why I would want to.

Cimmorene, Princess of the Thunderstorm

announcementnv3.jpg

Brave, strong, smart and beautiful.

I AM the daughter of wind and fire

I've read some posts saying that people have dropped stuff while at the bank or because they were disconnected, etc. How does this work? If I am standing somewhere with a bunch of stuff in my inventory and just close my windows (instead of officially logging out), I should still have all of my stuff, right? What I'm getting at is, how exactly do accidental drops occur (other than right clicking on an item and then clicking "drop")? Sorry if this is a newb question, but I'd just like to avoid dropping something valuable if I can prevent it.

Oh yea, I recently dropped a spinach roll because they're worthless. I ate the next one I got, coughed it up, and then sold spinach roll © for 300k. :D

elle2nq7.jpg

santa hat! last month. :D :lol:

all my members stuff bc i had to go back to f2p

Firstly: No you didn't, you wouldn't be that stupid. You would atleast give it to a friend to mind, sell it underpriced in 1 minute for 3 mill cash or put it on a noob account, don't write posts just to be noticed. :roll:

He means that he accidentally droped the santa hat AND he also droped his member stuff when he was going back to free

He didnt mean that he droped a santa because he thought you couldnt use on free world.

Anyway, i droped party hats when they first came out, but they wernt really worth anything then, so the only thing of value that i have droped is maybe rune armour at drop parties :?

accidently dropped 26m, i wanted to click "examine" instead, to see how much i had but instead clicked "drop" on accident without noticing, i ran all over fally world 2 looking for it a few seconds later under everyones feet, it took me like 30 seconds but i finally found it in time before it spawned for everyone else to pick up :)

Kuja_Cocoa.png

IF any one else has stuff they want to drop just give them to me

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Once i drooped 1.9k of noted coal, but luckly one guy pick them up and gave it to me, i gave that guy 20k as gift.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

I dropped 500 cooked lobbies and 1k cakes at an xmas drop party this past xmas. And I have dropped various nub stuff throughout the game.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Back in RS-classic, I went on alittle fun newb charity thing and smithed 20 full bronze armor and 10 full steel armor. Then I took them to server one and dropped them near the Lumbridge bridges. XD It drew alot of attentions even some high leveled people haha.

But the most valuable thing I've ever dropped would have to be umms, some runite med, long sword and vest. Some werent necessarily drops, but more like prizes for mini-games played. :lol:

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!