Things uve dropped

Jonno92

i accidentally ate an easter, and a pumpkin before. dont know if that counts as a drop, but a loss of like, wut, 8 millish?

like sum1 else who said b4, stop makin up stuff just to be noticed, i never could get the words "to be noticed" right, but many ppl do this, they say random stuff so ppl will be like, wow thats amazing

ur a dum noob, i searched u just to prove u wrong, all ur posts are in bugs and suggestions, no posts or threads started in markets, ppl who have decent amount of money come here to sell/buy atleast a little bit, ur a dum noob

i repeat, ur a dum noob, go lock urself up cuz no1 wants to hear it

o and the most i dropped was like a bunch of unnoted coal, fun watching nubbies run after the coal in scorp place

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i accidentally ate an easter, and a pumpkin before. dont know if that counts as a drop, but a loss of like, wut, 8 millish?

like sum1 else who said b4, stop makin up stuff just to be noticed, i never could get the words "to be noticed" right, but many ppl do this, they say random stuff so ppl will be like, wow thats amazing

ur a dum noob, i searched u just to prove u wrong, all ur posts are in bugs and suggestions, no posts or threads started in markets, ppl who have decent amount of money come here to sell/buy atleast a little bit, ur a dum noob

o and the most i dropped was like a bunch of unnoted coal, fun watching nubbies run after the coal in scorp place

How do you know that he isn't telling the truth? You're the "dum noob". Also, please learn English, and use real words.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Iv'e dropped a couple humdred of various items so I could even the number I had stored in bank. Items including arrows, coal, rune ore, and fish.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

OffTopic: Noticed that NJE03 And sparticus348 have signatures that look extremely similar?

----------------------->><<---------

OnTopic: I've dropped lame stuff, like wool... etc... But sold the rest, no matter the price

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well i mean it is possible that he ate them on accident during lag. Other then that the most i dropped was some t trail items at drop parties.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP