RuneScape 2012 from RuneFest (future updates)

tripsis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The RS Olympics certainly look interesting.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Seriously, WTF.

This is there big plan.

Dick around with Barrows armours look... F'up the dragon armour.

Hell, let's redesign the damn leperchauns for a 4th time....

Obviously, they can't wait to roll out Transformers at the expense of their aging cash cow.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Guest jrhairychest

BTW, did anybody else watch the vid where the girl suggests a "seduction skill"? :wall: :wall: :wall: All of a sudden the people who suggested sailing as a skill dont seem as dumb.

All I could think when I heard that question was the Quick Chat option: "This is not a dating site" ...

:rolleyes:

Naturally I'll be the guy giving out the 99 capes for this new skill \:D/

Guest jrhairychest

yeah my grandmother and bobby-sue who lives in the trailer court behind me.

*writes down details* Hey it's a start :grin:

BTW, did anybody else watch the vid where the girl suggests a "seduction skill"? :wall: :wall: :wall: All of a sudden the people who suggested sailing as a skill dont seem as dumb.

All I could think when I heard that question was the Quick Chat option: "This is not a dating site" ...

Lol that was my rather amorous girlfriend... where is the video for that? :P

And she wasn't bering serious, nor was I when I said about the 'standing in a bank skill' so no need for the banging head on wall or roll eyes emotes.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lol that was my rather amorous girlfriend... where is the video for that? :P

I recorded 90% of that session. I'm positive I have it recorded. You just have to wait until I edit it all into a video. ;)

I'll ask Suzi tonight to see if she wants to expand on her idea but as it was meant to be a joke dont hold your breath for a post. I think she meant like in The Sims where you get to charm people and after a period of time you go from acquaintances, friends, close friends, relationship, going steady, married etc...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't really see any quests - sadface.

Kalphite King and Queen Black Dragon...?

LOL are you serious. Tell me Jagex can come up with more creative bosses than that.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

LOL are you serious. Tell me Jagex can come up with more creative bosses than that.

Jagex can come up with more creative bosses than that :)

I think they are simply trying to complete some circles by adding the current boss' counterparts and I doubt their attacks will be identical.

Hans on steroids would be a cool boss. (You fight him in the kitchen basement). SUPER COOKS QUEST.

Jagex can come up with more creative bosses than that :)

I think they are simply trying to complete some circles by adding the current boss' counterparts and I doubt their attacks will be identical.

Hans on steroids would be a cool boss. (You fight him in the kitchen basement). SUPER COOKS QUEST.

The last I saw of Hans, he'd managed to only level from level 0 to level 3. Ever since he became unattackable, how much has he been training? How powerful was he become? :ohnoes:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The last I saw of Hans, he'd managed to only level from level 0 to level 3. Ever since he became unattackable, how much has he been training? How powerful was he become? :ohnoes:

lol i just thought up the best quest line for Hans.

After doing this and that, you have to go to a super secret location, but you're not allowed to take weapons or runes with you, kind of like Entrana.

So when you get teleported there, you find yourself in a fenced in enclosure, with Hans on the other side, this time with a bow or a crossbow, still level 3 of course.

Hans then proceeds to range you, slowly, VERY SLOWLY, to death..

I think the quest should be called Anti-climax Much.

It also should give you -1 Quest Points.

Quest perks: You are now buddies with Hans and being that he has been in Lumbridge since like forever, he obviously knows everybody there, granting you a 5% discount of all items for sale in Lumbridge \o/

By the time Hans kill me, he'll be at least level 4 if not 5 lol.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg