Mousekeys

Anonymous

The difference between your program and Jagex's action bar is its included in the game. Also Im not too sure what features your program had but sounds like it would give a huge bonus to a 3rd party program user, something Jagex hasnt supported.

How someone could figure it was fair to be able to press a button and have your computer find the next monster and attack it for you, I'll never understand.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know it's within the rules though? Has this explicitely been confirmed by a Jmod?

Granted, I haven't tried this programme, so I'm not experienced with it, but as far as I understand, it can, as an example move your mouse directly to a new monster once the old one is dead? That's an input you're not generating yourself, sounds to me like it would be illegal. The fact that it's free doesn't necessarily mean it's okay. There are/were? several free bots as well...

There are scripts that break the rules and there are scripts that do not. Just because scripts that do exist break the rules exist does not mean the whole program can be labeled a botting program or all scripts called botting scripts. There are some scripts that Stev has mentioned are "said" to be against the rules but they still cannot be labeled botting scripts. Point being, not all scripts are against the rules and the software being mentioned is not a botting software.

Jagex can call your functions illegal as much as they like Stev, they can't legally scan for programs running outside of their clients and unless they added some wizardry since I last played with the clients, all clicks are treated the same

Actually part of that "stop online piracy act" that the US goverment just started using allows for servers based in the US to do this. The reasoning obviously must be to look if you don't have pirated software, but there's no way to control this. So from the start of this year jagex is allowed to do this for american citizens.

The day Jagex start scanning my computer for Autohotkey is the day I play in a virtual machine an run AHK in the Host instead

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

You guys are really that set out that if Jagex outlawed it you would continue to use it and go to extreme lengths to hide it?

It's more that they'd claim some of mine to be against the rules and the rest "against the spirit of the game" and then days later begin development on something that mimics what mine did. Yes.

Jagex can call your functions illegal as much as they like Stev, they can't legally scan for programs running outside of their clients and unless they added some wizardry since I last played with the clients, all clicks are treated the same

Actually part of that "stop online piracy act" that the US goverment just started using allows for servers based in the US to do this. The reasoning obviously must be to look if you don't have pirated software, but there's no way to control this. So from the start of this year jagex is allowed to do this for american citizens.

The day Jagex start scanning my computer for Autohotkey is the day I play in a virtual machine an run AHK in the Host instead

Marry me?

09144a99bb.png

<3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Okay, so I'm thoroughly confused as to why remapping isn't working for me. At first I tried to remap my keyboard using AHK so that the f9, f10, and f11 keys respectively as ctrl, the numpad 5 key and the numpad 2 key. However, When i did this and ran the script, nothing happened. The mouse wouldn't move at all no matter if I held the keys or anything. I tried every way I could think of possible to do it and none of them worked.

The general layout I used was

F9::Ctrl

F10::numpad5 (or I also tried numpadclear)

F11::numpad2 (and also numpaddown)

What am I doing wrong? And if someone knows or could help me out it would be much appreciated as I'm lost and clueless as to what I'm doing wrong/incorrectly. I'm new to AHK and scripts in general.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Okay, so I'm thoroughly confused as to why remapping isn't working for me. At first I tried to remap my keyboard using AHK so that the f9, f10, and f11 keys respectively as ctrl, the numpad 5 key and the numpad 2 key. However, When i did this and ran the script, nothing happened. The mouse wouldn't move at all no matter if I held the keys or anything. I tried every way I could think of possible to do it and none of them worked.

What am I doing wrong? And if someone knows or could help me out it would be much appreciated as I'm lost and clueless as to what I'm doing wrong/incorrectly. I'm new to AHK and scripts in general.

You have it backwards; :wink: should be:

RCtrl::F9

Numpad5::F10

Numpad2::F11

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

[hide]

You have it backwards; :wink: should be:

RCtrl::F9

Numpad5::F10

Numpad2::F11

[/hide]

Haha, I actually started out that way and then changed it, but no. I looked it up, the way it goes is originalkey::keyyouwantittobe Yeah, blah. ::wall::

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]