Controllers.

Nomrombom

I'm currently on my 4th controller for my ps3. (My first controller got a good 4 years out of it). But too much Ninja Gaiden really wears on your controller. And the next 2 I bought had issues right out of the box. So here I am on my 4th, and it's running smoothly. Been Ninjaing on it for a few months now.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I have 2 controllers for my Xbox360. Never broke them, but the one I always use is 3 years old and is pretty much worn out, almost no rubber left and buttons sometimes not responding. Probably will have to replace it soon.

Madcatz controllers are decent 3rd party ones that are generally the cheapest usb controllers that you can also use on the PC.

Must look into this... Keyboard is nice and all but it just doesn't work for some games :razz:

Only controller I've come remotely close to breaking is a gamecube controller. The padding on top of the stick (I can't remember its actual name at the moment) ripped, and I broke it a bit more with every loading screen until it came off. It still works perfectly, it's just a bit more uncomfortable.

Madcatz controllers are decent 3rd party ones that are generally the cheapest usb controllers that you can also use on the PC.

Must look into this... Keyboard is nice and all but it just doesn't work for some games :razz:

Only controller I've come remotely close to breaking is a gamecube controller. The padding on top of the stick (I can't remember its actual name at the moment) ripped, and I broke it a bit more with every loading screen until it came off. It still works perfectly, it's just a bit more uncomfortable.

You can use a PS3 or 360 controller as well if you download motioninjoy. Works perfectly, used it to play F:NV on PC (for godmode <3)

PM me for fitocracy invite

You can use a PS3 or 360 controller as well if you download motioninjoy. Works perfectly, used it to play F:NV on PC (for godmode <3)

Most people have wireless controllers now and to hook your wireless controller (for xbox) to your PC you need a specific usb adapter. The recharging kit doesn't work.

hzvjpwS.gif

I think one of my Wii remotes is broken, tried using it a few months back and it wouldn't turn on. I don't play my Wii enough to really care but I don't look forward to replacing it. In my time of owning a 360 from day one to about two years ago, I think I've only experienced one bad remote, and I don't even think it was mine, I think it was my roommate's at the time.

tFtfA.jpg

I've never broken a controller, and generally I just get the brand model standard issue stuff.

Best design for a controller to me is the PS2 controller. Meaty, weighted, responsive, and fit great in my hands. And I'm a fan of the symmetry.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've never broken a controller, and generally I just get the brand model standard issue stuff.

Best design for a controller to me is the PS2 controller. Meaty, weighted, responsive, and fit great in my hands. And I'm a fan of the symmetry.

Talking about design, it's the controller design that made me go with the 360. It's big enough for my fingers and well rounded and fat, which fits better with my larger hands. To me the PS3 controller is too small and uncomfortable. It's the reason I went with the 360 instead of the PS3.

360 controller > Playstation controller. The PS controller feels like a cheap plastic toy.

I can get behind this. When the Dreamcast came out, I fell in love with the design. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than the Playstation's at the time. And the Playstation was all I was ever exposed to. When I was able to snag an xbox for 150$ less than the going rate at the time, I fell in love with the 360 design. It's hard to go back to how tiny the PS controllers are.

hzvjpwS.gif

After years useing a 360 controller, going to a ps3 was very hard. However I quickly got used to it and everything else feel foreign.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I went from PS2 to 360, then my 360 broke [not the controller, the actual console] and then I bought myself a PS3.

The PS3 controller I agree is way to flimsy feeling. And the L2/R2 buttons are WAY too sensitive. I hate throwing grenades because I rested my controller on my knee for half a second. But I like the feel of the Sony design better than I did the Xbox. The symmetry in the analog sticks mostly. And I prefer the L1, L2 shoulder to the Bumper/Trigger set up. It just fits my fingers better.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I think in overall terms on quality, the 360 controller is the best one. I really enjoy GC controller for adventure games though.

As for breaking, I only really broke one, a classic controller for the wii while playing Super Ghouls and Ghosts, friggin stomach level on the second quest really ground my gears.

On my 3rd 360 controller in however many years. Prefer wired myself, after having issues with a couple of wireless ones. Can also use it for my computer as well which is good.

As for the PS3/360, I do prefer the 360 controller. The way the sticks are laid out (one higher than the other, as opposed to the PS3's side by side) feels better to me.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My kids left their GameCube controllers on the floor one day and our puppy thought that padded stick would be good to chew on. :lol: It still works, but no one uses that controller much anymore.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Most people have wireless controllers now and to hook your wireless controller (for xbox) to your PC you need a specific usb adapter. The recharging kit doesn't work.

The recharging cable I got with the controller worked with my PC. Any mini usb to usb cable should work...

PM me for fitocracy invite