The Back Room

stevepole

I know how it's supposed be done, but the knob on the machine only has 0, the spin cycle symbol, the drain symbol, the drench symbol and three triangular symbols (one which occurs twice) accompanied by *, 30, 40, 60 and 90.

Those runes can be read as either of these lines:

Thorn horse, ride horse day, game ice ash need mouth cattle, ride horse elk ash hail, torch day birch Tyr.

Thorn eoh, rad eoh dæg, peord is æsc os ur, rad eoh eolxec æsc hægl, cen dæg beore tyr.

The red piano rexah cdbt.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Go further up north and you'd get a beautiful, crisp view of the Aurora Borealis.

On one of the many moves from place to place, I saw the Aurora Borealis as we were passing through Canada. Unfortunately my dad said something about exploding, so I ended up ducking underneath my blanket, thinking the Aurora Borealis was going to explode. (I was only about 4 or 5 at the time)

My grandparents have a picture of it still, serving a reminder to me to go back "home" :thumbsup: Always will be one of the best sights ever seen. I recommend seeing it sometime if you haven't seen it/want to see it.

I do find it rather amazing that there are so many "Hey, do you want TV/loans/etc without a contract, forms to fill in, or even basic background checks into you? If so then simply click here, enter somebodies details and, in just a few short minutes, you can have whatever we offered you." deals at the moment.

Its like people have just abandoned the idea that anything should take any time at all, and so are willing to forgo any protection if it speeds up the process. If that just exposed themselves to a good thrashing then that is one thing, but when they expose other people, people who aren't even connected to either the company or recipient, then it crosses a line.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

On a completely different note;

Read Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Mather.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Have some celebratory Japanese Polka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrHLIrlVExk&feature=relmfu

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I love English people

*Playing Ufo: Extraterrestrial, alien shoots a tree by accident*

"What if aliens thought that trees were the dominate form of life and started wiping them out? It would screw us over pretty bad, where would we get our paper from? We would be forced to live in a truely paperless society."

Random thought -> Complaint -> Social Commentary.

... Wow. I got into the Dota 2 Beta, I believe. Sweetttttt. I'm going to die horribly.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I am not sure why, but games with a 'You have won' caption, after the final cutscene, annoy me.

Very few people would, I imagine, on having seen the Earth saved, etc, etc, etc, would go 'Hey wait, I thought there was more game, why has it crashed me back to the title screen? I better send an email to complain about this horrific bug that happens so close to the end of the game!'

A game can be perfect in every otherway and suddenly you get the 'Hey, wait, did they just put in a placeholder for the ending?' even though you JUST watched the ending. It ruins the experiance, I think. Probably immersion breaking or something...Anywho.

I know how you feel Archi. I get the same feeling when I play Soul Calibur 4 and all I get is the stupid black screen or artwork piece with some words. Very frustrating.

Though, I have issues with the ending to Portal 2, not sure why

You might have read that shitty theory about how Chell was actually shot by the turrets, that would explain why you find it to be somewhat off. Don't worry though, that circulating image is bullshit as not only does it state that in Greek mythology, heaven is a cornfield (and corn is a plant that's native only to the Americas), but it was already known that turrets can sing (you encounter singing turrets in a secret room long before that) and Chell has been confirmed to be an important character in an upcoming Half-Life game.

On a completely different note;

Read Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Mather.

I don't read manga, simple as that. I find right-to-left reading annoying and I would never read a comic instead of watching an animation (except for Homestuck).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't know why this hasn't come up before, but we should really get together for a Mann versus Machine game sometime. The fact that you can join a server as a group is pretty much perfect for this purpose and the teamplay requirement is just great.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1