The Back Room

stevepole

Weapons have their own elements when you forge them.

They start showing up soon. I think the ludroth splashhammer has water element, and if not, it's upgrade does... Plume flint is fire...

But raw > elemental for hammers.

2Xeo5.png

k. meh, im torn, continue with MS paint adventures, play maplestory, play monster hunter tri, or do random stuff till pie starts a SON session.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

.... no.. tri has bored me.. for naow.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Eh, I'll be okay so long as I can SMASH THIS DAMNED BARROTH THROUGH THE GROUND AND INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL... After I loot it's corpse. :thumbsup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

smash its skull open. i broke the wngs of a queropeco i captured, it was, to say the least, very funny.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

thats why i say, SMASH ITS SKULL IN. oh, and if you clear off all themud from a barroth, it can no longer do the attacks that cover you in mud.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

herro. meh, i should probably play monster hunter tri for an hour, but i must finish this paint adventure!!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... The hell?

Anyways, into the Barroth rhythm! Four tries in all, and my first try today has the Splashhammer taking it DOWN! Bwahaha, I could do that again no trouble! Barroth armour here I come!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

well f my life.. my oldest cat has an insanely big growth able to kill him easily, my youngest dog has a dysfunctioning liver, and another cat is realy sick.. and a month after 2 other pets...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Please refrain from speaking too much of monster hunter, it's ok that you boast and help eachother, but random spam of annoyance is just... well... annoying. And Earth, we do not need to read how you're thinking when prioritizing, heck we don't even need to know what your priorities are.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

... wha?? your thinking im prioritizing WHEN THREE OF MY PETS ARE DEATHLY ILL? what the hell is wrong wrong with you?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

yes, three of my pets. anything wrong with that? and dude, that was yesterday.. today is today. im not prioritizing. im simply stating what happened today.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... who said i lived in NYC?.. i dont... i live in the STATE of new york.. oh, and i have around.. er.. 8 pets atm? used to have 10.... and how is saying that three of my pets are sick is prioritizing. elighten me..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

herro. meh, i should probably play monster hunter tri for an hour, but i must finish this paint adventure!!

I was reffering to this the whole time, but when looking back there I can see why you're confused, bad timing I guess.

Eight pets? Then I do hope you live on a farm.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

that was before my trip to the vet. and no, i dotn live on a farm.. used to have some fiish, but someone wanted them so we let them go. hard to keep track of sooooo many pets at once.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i should probably stop now.. im a bit freaked out, and i dont want to piss you guys out by ending up trollin and doing totally random [cabbage]that WILL piss you all off..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

herp derp i'm mather let me generalize the situation and generally sound like a tool

I did not generalize it, I said I hoped he lived on a farm because that amount of pets inside a small area is not only a health issue but also hazardeous to both pets and owners.

Also this is pretty much the way I speak, except I use less formal words and a lot more swearing.

And another thing, try finding a biker tool who is also the "pack leader" among his closest friends.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yup, a suburban town. And John Cleese teaches at the College! :thumbsup:

And Ross? Could you tell me how to beat Gobul? I can't seem to fight him without getting chomped to bits.

RIP Dawngate ;-;