The Back Room

stevepole

It isn't really as though it matters, we aren't having a 20 post per minute discussion about it, after all.

Earth, you find killer beetles in the flooded forest, by catching the butterflies in area... 4? I'm not sure, but it's the one which is only half submerged.

I was killing HR Lagia just now, and two team mates quit on us, leaving me and another lancer, both of us using roughly the same skill set, and the same weapon.

We both did better against Lagia than we've ever done before. No potions used, 11:35 minutes to capture. It was glorious.

2Xeo5.png

maybe not outsource what few words are being exchanged?

359302kf-fjss==0g9djana==========

Words like mine or words like Earth's won't make a difference to activity, as far as I'm concerned; if they aren't playing games its not adding activity.

Ross, its sixteen posts since you first mentioned it, oh you said per minute.

[Falador tavern]

nnice. and i laready uped my mace to a diferent subpath... ill haveta try again from scratch... oh, and any advice on the queropeco? it wiped the floor with me when i was using my hammer.. tho i hadnt uped it yet.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

kk. ill have to practice. but before that, i need to gather frills so i can up my lance... time to stab stuff!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

meh. ima get on to honing the ablity to stab a great jaggi in the neck. have fun doing whatever your doing ross.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Just got Monster Hunter Tri!

And Ross, the classic controller pro is THE EXACT SAME THING as a Gamecube controller, just newer and more expensive and necessary to be connected to a cruddy Wii remote.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I prefer it.

It stops wires being all over the place, and in many cases (Mine) my Wii is too far away from my sofa for the GC controller to reach.

I believe they also made the buttons more sensetive, and you have the + and - buttons.

But still, you got MH, which is awesome.

Once you guys get to HR 9, I can help you out.

2Xeo5.png

k.oh, ross, d'you know where i cn get some flint? i need it for a project of mine.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... well this is going to be fun! let me go get my hammer and cha-cha's bunny mask so i can ind a queropeco and somehow break its wings. mind telling me how? just hit them repeaedly?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

meh. again, this should be fun, especially scince my friggen hammer needs to be sharpened every 5 effing seconds.. well, if i want the axe, then the axe is going to be worth it.. maybe. oh, and do i find it by harvesting it, or by getting it in the hunt report?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You get it in the hunt report.

There are three boxes. The top box is for main quest rewards, the second box down is for parts that you broke (King's Frill, Flint Stone, Wonderful Beak etc.), and the lowest box has 2 sets of 4 spots for the subquest rewards.

2Xeo5.png

k then.. hmm.. think it just says flint...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

hey goon,havent seen you in ages.. oh, and ross, any tipson defeating the royal ludroth? happy b-day edel.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Happy birthday.

Earth, aim for the mane, use a fire weapon if possible (Might not be possible), stay diagonally in front of it's head whenever you can, since it doesn't have any attacks which reach there without being telegraphed 3 days in advance.

Just sit diagonal to it's head and keep smashing away at the head and mane.

2Xeo5.png

Happy Birthday ^.^

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Does anyone still have that happy birthday song that Archi posted somewhere?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Nope, but on an unrelated note, what happened to the Tavern? I've migrated over to Off-topic and its subforums lol. Is it a lack of interest or ppl just don't feel like modding?

If its the modding issue, I'm working on an RP like dungeoneering that I'll mod when I get my new computer soon.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png