The Back Room

stevepole

I play a lot of Call of Duty too lately, because I have only a few games for my xbox and most of them I have either completed or can't complete because I find it too hard. I am thinking about going back to WoW because the new expansion is coming out soon. Though Halo reach is coming out very soon, so I might just save for that. If I ever get a better computer I would actually play TF2, as I was an avid player of TFC, but I hear they're not even that similar, but I still want to give it a go.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

My own personal list: (older games mostly)

Metal Gear Solid

Final Fantasy VII

Resident Evil 2

Twisted Metal 2

Parasite Eve

Dino Crisis (highly overlooked title)

Donkey Kong Country 1&2

Super Mario 64

Sonic Adventures (for Dreamcast)

Tekken 3

Crash Bandicoot 1,2&3

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma

There are others, but I'll spare you from having to read it all. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I LOVE Neopets XD, well I did, I don't play it anymore, I just loved earning money through games, and I thought it was a smart system. I had an account with half a mill, but I never was able to remember the password :'(.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

hah. lol. and ok, pie. no more argueing. just thought it as an insult that nex and rocco just think what i say is meaningless junk.. which its not.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I didn't say everything from you is meaningless... I was just saying I disregard posts that I can't understand, and I've found that most of the time your posts about videogames are either exclamations, saying how much you like it without saying why, or an expression of annoyance. Whether by chance or not, I think when you type about games you type faster than usual and make a few more spelling mistakes, which makes it harder to understand. I apologize for accidentally insulting you.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Disney world?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Tea with the Queen of England?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Bah, that would just make me feel inferior. Darned PS3-platinumed overachiever...

:P

RIP Dawngate ;-;

A girl going to a girls house.....

wFAxZ.jpg

Oh and PS3 ftl :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I know you said before XD

Though a girl going to another girls house, regardless if they're siblings, still is a very confusing and mysterious moment for a man, we never know what two girls could talk about.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Though a girl going to another girls house, regardless if they're siblings, still is a very confusing and mysterious moment for a man, we never know what two girls could talk about.

:wall:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

:wall:

Whut I do :ohnoes:

It's a REALLY big shaft.

When I slept round a friends house we put on beauty masks and watched a film :D. It was awesome.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Indeed, just as I have once painted one of my guy friend's nails...

Anywho, men have a problem with seeing girls on the same level as them...therefore whatever they do is strange and mysterious.

And since girls rarely do anything strange and mysterious...guys assume they are not telling them something.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The mystery deepens. :blink:

I find humans confusing in general. Psychology interests me.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

@ archimage_a

Agreed. :P

when I was staying at my guy friends house in pittsburgh for a while his older brother and I blew spit balls at him, but we soaked them in water not spit. XD He didn't wake up, so we decided to see who could get it through the ceiling fan. It was tougher than trying to tell a twilight fan that everything in that movie or book is fake and those people do not exist. but we managed! ^-^

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif