The Back Room

stevepole

Hmm, how old are you? :S Cause if I think you may start kindergarten 2 years before we start school.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

rocco i'm jealous... i'm moving to ur school XD i dont have latin or history of art and music. D: lol

On a completely different subject: I made brownies!!

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

Brownies :D? I want one :'(

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Wow, you get a lot more options than me, I can choose two subjects and a design technology subject so I'm choosing History, Geography (Their the only really academic subjects that would get you high, leisure and tourism and leisure education and extra PE aren't going to land you that great a university or job) and Product Desgin which I await to see what its like. I have been given the option of triple science and have took it so I'm pretty happy.

I didn't get into public school.

If I have a child he will not be going to a nursery, he will have a nanny, if we wants a social life I will invite children from the village around.

Whats H-Bio?

Dungeoneerings open people, why don't you want to play it, Retech's okayed it and I spent a full ten minutes making a map!!

[Falador tavern]

I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Computer Studies.

Yeah, I was going to do Maths instead of Bio, but I have a habit of just not doing anything if I have no motivation and am not interested in the subject, so I figured maths would be a waste of time, wheras the above four are all very relevent to my interests.

2Xeo5.png

Urgh, I'm slugging through American public school. :(

Wierd thing is that my friends have extremely high ambitions, so what we lose in curriculum, we gain in diophantine equations, string theory, and law.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Sadly there aren't many good private schools in our area, because our public school system is supposedly good already. :thumbdown:

On the other hand, when I lived in Singapore, I went to a Montesorri school for Kindergarden, and I was two years ahead in mathematics when I got out. That has eroded to one year, mainly from lack of teaching.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Dungeoneerings open people, why don't you want to play it, Retech's okayed it and I spent a full ten minutes making a map!!

Try not to pester too much, people used to get annoyed at me for doing that.

Urgh, I'm slugging through American public school. :(

Wierd thing is that my friends have extremely high ambitions, so what we lose in curriculum, we gain in diophantine equations, string theory, and law.

I can certainly vouch for that, an observant individual can't sit with his group at lunch even a day without learning some kind of obscure and occasionally useful knowledge. Of course, the lunchtime curriculum is usually just lessons in school social interaction/structure and chess tactics.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well we were trying to set up a lunch table purely for intellectual conversation, but that fell apart rather quickly.

I think I just crashed the Delta V topic... I think the editor glitched out...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh gawd, the Office!

-Dies instantly after posting message-

That was a sweet gesture, but I'm still happy. :)