The Back Room

stevepole

yes. by releasing water into a dug out space.. wht you should do is calculate the ammount of space needed by counting the number of tiles, and multiplying the depth of it (7 is depest, and if hey are all 7's, thats what you miltiply by) then you dig out that ammount of items.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The room has to be with soil right? No rock?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

i got an elf trader. hope my broker doenst end up doing somthign stupid like last time..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Alunite, copper, and aluminum all in a few minutes. Sweeet. This fortress is a keeper!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

37 dwarves all bringing in several stockpiles worth of goods is taking forever..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Pity Alunite is almost entirely useless. I have over 100 units of it.

Workshop is up and running and metal production is going up to full scale now.

All my dwarves are happy as clams. The lowest happiness is 132 right now.

2Xeo5.png

ross. my kenel isnt working. and, heres the kicker, my broker cant do anything.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

So... wait. You can't make an underground farm on stone floors, and you need a way to flood the soil in 1 level of water?

And what size should my farm plots be?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

noo.. hang on, ill make a dwarf fortress thread. that way we can stop talking about it here and put it where its actually suposed to be.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Lol two threads. Lets use neither :P

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

uhhh. im willing to let my thread be deleted because of the redundancy. doom?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i said id let my theread be deleted, dude..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

No, I was talking to Icu; Dwarf fortress shouldn't be allowed in the off topic place :P

I'm planning to get an apple macbook air for my birthday, or getting the money to do it - it will make GCSE's easier.

[Falador tavern]

thanks for locking my thread, steve.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I'm buying it for school and I'd rather get something light, I am definately not going to buy it new - that would be silly, they are in prices of £300 on ebay wheras macbook pro's are selling for much higher prices of £500 (I can't get classified listings but the price is around that much)

I don't really want to play any high power games, they would probably consist of spore, Gta III and Roblox but I would use it mainly for writing in lessons and I'd prefer a lighter laptop over a more powerful one, at the moment I have a 2kg dell one which isn't useful for anything.

Anyway, I will probably think about it more to the time (10 days) and will consider getting one but it just needs to fit in a light bag.

[Falador tavern]

thanks for locking my thread, steve.

No problem. :)

I'm buying it for school and I'd rather get something light, I am definately not going to buy it new - that would be silly, they are in prices of £300 on ebay wheras macbook pro's are selling for much higher prices of £500 (I can't get classified listings but the price is around that much)

I don't really want to play any high power games, they would probably consist of spore, Gta III and Roblox but I would use it mainly for writing in lessons and I'd prefer a lighter laptop over a more powerful one, at the moment I have a 2kg dell one which isn't useful for anything.

Anyway, I will probably think about it more to the time (10 days) and will consider getting one but it just needs to fit in a light bag.

Oh thats cheap I was thinking if you bought it brand new. In that case I'd probably say go for it!

tFtfA.jpg

By the end of the month I'm going to have a new computer that is costing around £1000.

Well, I say it's costing that, but it isn't costing me anything, since relatives are putting money together to buy it.

2Xeo5.png

Then you'll be able to fully enjoy the content of Falador Tavern, which requires the latest drivers and a supercomputer's worth of processing power.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm getting a Dell Latitude E5410 for school next year DWARF FORTRESS!! :D Finally some actual RAM!

Fix'd

Rocco, your going into year 10 (tenth year of school), what choices did you take?

Ross I am getting relatives to pitch in aswell, I think if I get £100 from each I can take some from the bank, sell some things and I'll be able to have a laptop for school next year.

Trongs2.JPG

Trongs, the best usential for eating ever! Why did no one think of this earlier!

Retech, you'd be suprised - I have a problem with my graphics or screen driver and any games I want to play with you guise are slow, even dwarf fortress... Talking of which, Nex; would you be willing to mod D'neering?

[Falador tavern]