The Back Room

stevepole

Okay... Thats messed up O-o. Why did you kill your leader anyway?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

He went mad and started demanding body parts.

...........Why..............

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Taken by a fey mood.

Basically, they'll take over a workshop and start demanding certain items, and if they do not get those items, they go insane.

he asked for some hard to get materials, so to avoid his insanity killing other dwarfs I sealed him in the workshop for half a year.

Edit: Another one was taken by a mood, but I already had the materials, so now he's making a legendary item.

2Xeo5.png

Do you have like a plan for every outcome?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Succession game is where one person plays a fortress for a period of time, then saves the file and sends it to the next person, who plays it for a period of time, and then passes it on again, until the fortress explodes or they get bored. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh yeah, and if they finish making the item, they instantly become legendary at whatever skill was used to make it. So I now have a Legandary+5 gem setter.

[hide]

crafteditem.jpg[/hide]

Kind of unimpressive, but still good.

2Xeo5.png

Not even got around to playing yet XD, I'm finishing the video series before I play. Though I noticed my area has goblins in, cause I have the game ready but paused. Well when I embarked in that area, it said goblins with a red ------- Next to it. What does that mean, I didn't really understand what the guy said.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

What is red grossular and tsavorite?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

How do I cancel door placements? :S

Figured it out.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I... am BORED!

Time to play some more DF.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

seriously? i kee[ having to reset certain things because it doesnt show my save file..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]