The Back Room

stevepole

Bah, I'm asuming an idealistic court system that always has the necessary evidence. We all know that's never going to happen, and corporal punishment is unlikely to say the least in America, I was just saying what I thought those who were abusive deserved. And the corporal punishment was only meant for physically abusive individuals.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Idealism is fine, but I'm more concerned about the legal realities of it.

Assuming that the court was omnicient and had all the facts about a case. Where would we draw the line between a strained relationship and an abusive one? How would you measure it?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Bah. Stupid discussion anyways.

Completely off topic:

Ross, have you seen the trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution? It... looks... AWESOME! Like a combination of Splinter Cell and Heavy Rain... though I haven't played either of those. :P

RIP Dawngate ;-;

ross, im going with either shortsword, hammer, or bowgun. ill give the longsword a shot, but if its as bad as you say, it'll be short lived.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

It isn't a bad weapon, per se, it's just incredibly easy to be a burden to your team if you don't know what you're doing. I've seen good longsword users, and they really help out, but I've seen about twenty times as many bad ones.

2Xeo5.png

ok then. i may be a more bowgunner kind of person, but unil i figure out all the bowgun ammo combos, itll be a while.. although i do have to say my mace is comming along nicely. over 700 power here i come.. yeeehaaawwww

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Ironically, the game is actually improved by NOT using the wii remote.

You know you're getting something kind of wrong when the best (And currently most popular) game is one which does not use the core gimmick of your machine.

That said, you shouldn't judge it just because it's a wiii exclusive. Try the PSP ones, they're just as good, even if they do horribly disfigure your left hand.

There is enough MH for everyone.

2Xeo5.png

lol. so, ross, if you have a group, who do you need most? hammertimer, or a bowgunner?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

hmm. a bit of both wont go amiis. will depend on the situation, but im sure i can have a stab at shooting things and bashing things skulls in. (btw, is it i problem that i dont use the classic controller?)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I've seen the trailer for deus ex, it looks amazing.

It will be a game that can be played forever I think (like GTA)

it kind of reminds me of the matrix.

[Falador tavern]

So Hegemony V2?

Also you there's no apostrophe in agrees.

Do you actually think anyone cares? What difference does it make if I spell 'their' as 'there' or 'you're' 'your', as if I spell 'runescape' as 'runscape'. It still conveys the meaning I intend it to so why the hell did you have to point out that little mistake. Don't point out any of my grammar mistakes to me ever, it just pisses me and probably other people off. Why does one word even matter, it could probably even be justified if I had spelt a couple of things wrong and it was making it hard to read but it blatently wasn't.

So next time please don't point out petty and stupid things to me ever

And hegemony v2 was just original hegemony in space, this is normal hegemony but to keep people on the road of logic there is a mod (but not all powerful)

[Falador tavern]

lol, The only time I ever feel the need to fix grammar, is when I hit that Edit button to fix my own mistakes. Sorry that I don't much else worth contributing to say atm. Mainly because Hegemony style games aren't my cup of tea.

Though best of luck creating it; still sounds like it could be interesting once you get it up and running. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

waggle? ill give the classic controller a go, but i seem to like the wiimotes controls as is.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Though best of luck creating it; still sounds like it could be interesting once you get it up and running. :)

I think it will work because all other hegemonys have been less freeform, in the origional you could do more than attack, defend, colonise like the present napoleonic version.

I don't want to mod anything new.

Can all players of the picture hegemony tell me what they thought of it?

[Falador tavern]

It went a little slow. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I agree it did but is it bearable slow or is it just slow?

Everyone use my sig and avatar for a week and see how confused people get, I recognise people by avatars and sigs not names.

[Falador tavern]

Can't say I have.

Most of my time right now is occupied with either Dwarf Fortress, or Monster Hunter.

Again, you guys should get Monster Hunter. We could kill wyverns and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JTvzrpBy0

It isn't a bad weapon, per se, it's just incredibly easy to be a burden to your team if you don't know what you're doing. I've seen good longsword users, and they really help out, but I've seen about twenty times as many bad ones.

Same thing seems to go in Demon's Souls, though they're only a worry to teammates who expected any assisstance in the fight since there's no friendly fire.

Assuming you turn the waggle off, then no.

Classic controller is better, but wii remote minus waggle is good too.

The best option is hooking up an old gamecube controller to the Wii. That's what I do.

I agree it did but is it bearable slow or is it just slow?

Everyone use my sig and avatar for a week and see how confused people get, I recognise people by avatars and sigs not names.

We are the Tavern. You shall be assimilated!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It's props an XBox and PS3 game, might not have a computer version at all.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I passed!

Well done!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

It's props an XBox and PS3 game, might not have a computer version at all.

Wikipedia says microsoft windows so I'll be able to play it (I am getting an apple macbook pro) which is well... a mac, I can use a virtual desktop though.

[Falador tavern]