The Back Room

stevepole

i liked it.. but it was a bit slow because of the pictures you had to draw, and if there was an edit, that really messes things up. oh, and ross, i love the underwater combat with the bowgun. perfect environment for it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

well its not so slow paced now. im in the monster guts mission, with the epioths and the lagiacrus. it keeps rusing after me even when i leave area 11 AND 10. its followed me onto land.. how do i egt rid of it??

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I think Ross was talking about Picture Dungeoneering. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

well, i thought he was talking about underwater combat.. and yeah, the lagiacrus is friggen annoying.. it keeps showing up after i get a kill, either to look for what got the kill, or to sleep. and the epiophs will not drop the guts..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i cant. it keeps launching electric balls of death at me. then it comes into the are im in again, and keeps firing. i have to leave the water and then come back to egt him off of me. tho i did figuree out that if i hide behind a rcok while he is at area 10, i can wait him out so he goes the frick frack away.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Looks interesting edel (So I may join) On a completely un related note (read I'm bored) I've created a possible avatar for the tavern

f56fwx.png

(Ross will probably know where I got it from)

LNYvk.png

right. anyways, i did the quest, uped my sword, and now i be working on making my mace more powerfull.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

ive seen worse. seen it go two days without any active postings.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I'll give it a go when I can. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

yo ross, where the eff do i find killer beetles? i jsut need three of the buggers to up my mace to over 600 atavck. go me.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

err... why?...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Because this is a forum, with threads allocated for different uses, if there is a thread clearly avalible for your use you should use it, not stick every single piece of discussion into this thread because its labelled off otpic.

If their is a thread about it please put it there.

[Falador tavern]

Why? It's a discussion between two people they don't need to involve another thread on a different subforum.

Why wouldn't you use it, it takes a couple of seconds to do; we can leave the tavern y'no :P

We've had to make a thread for Dwarf Fortress, I don't see why because its a smaller scale we should just keep an annoying discussion going on.

[Falador tavern]

First of all the official tip.it rules don't mention impersonation of members (not staff) at all.

That was a joke anyway, it probably was in bad taste though so if it seriously pissed you off; I'm sorry.

Its an off topic thread but there is also a Monster Hunter thread, I just asked them to please use the official Monster Hunter thread, otherwise we should all just contain every single thread onto the forum into two threads.

On topic.

Off topic.

[Falador tavern]

Edel, this IS the off topic thread you know. We (well, Steve) made it for discussion like this. With the Tavern going as as slow as it is right now, maybe you could, oh, I don't know, maybe not outsource what few words are being exchanged?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;