Time spent on tipit forums compared to rs

unlucky97

Well everyone here came here for a reason mostly because you play rs

or at 1 time played rs. I figured out i am on these forums or rsc forums

(enjoy clan disscusion forum. this place actual has poster who know what

there saying) more time than i am on rs. Is this only me or do other

share my obession?

I'm right with you... squared.

I'm to the point where I've played the game, done the deal, and now I'm bored just to log in. My goals are reached, and to make new ones would mean like "99 str" or "99 range" and that doesn't do it for me. (Too much xp, too little reward) 90 does just fine for me, and by the time you get to 90, you've had your fill of whatever it is.

If it wasn't for the Barrows, I'd be a non-member. But I was such a runescaper, that its part of my blood now.

Kinda like the mods and crewbies on here. Retired, but its still in the blood, so they end up here. Hehe. So, I spend much more time on here then in the game.

(This is because I can browse forums at my job, so thats a disclaimer. If I coudln't, I wouldn't be on here that much.)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

it's really all about enjoying yourself. i would rather read intersting topics then clicking on a bow and a string any day. i do enjoy rs though. in rs you cant really do anything that would take 5 min. on forums you can read a topic and get back to wat your doing

I very often do both at once... lol, so I'd say the ratio is like a 1:1, heh.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Im usually on forums the majority of the time, and even when I play I have the forums open.

I find the game more enjoyable while reading tip.it forums... of course some tasks in runescape make this impossible, and those usually get really boring, really fast.

Just as Adam said, if I wasn't here, I probably would have been gone from RS a long time ago.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

back in the day when i had a slow computer, i could either browse forums or play rs, i bet i would browse forums for 2 hours before i got on rs.

now, i multi task, or get on forums when i'm at school, cuz i dont think i wanna get on those computers to play rs...;)

w4M8t.png

Well i keep meaning to go and play RS but whenever I log in i'm at the duel arena so all that I will do is ahev a few fun duels then log off and come on forums. Really should change where i log on, that way i might actually get round to doing something constructive with my RS time lol :wink:.

p.s. i also browse Socom 2 forums but thats completly off topic lol 8)

JJ_G.gif

Guest r3dh3adkid

I've retired from RS but I still post on the forums.

I don't play RS anymore but I still like to keep up with the RS community and the updates and such.

(Even tho I know no one cares or majorty of the people hate him but I would like to give a little congrats to Zezima for getting 500k exp)

Mine's around 2:1. i always keep tip.it as my permanent rounds around the internet each day, while RS only as hindsight. Tip.it forum is the only one that I found that still have any sensible conversations beyond the forum games and etc. that spam everything else.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I'm right with you... squared.

I'm to the point where I've played the game, done the deal, and now I'm bored just to log in. My goals are reached, and to make new ones would mean like "99 str" or "99 range" and that doesn't do it for me. (Too much xp, too little reward) 90 does just fine for me, and by the time you get to 90, you've had your fill of whatever it is.

If it wasn't for the Barrows, I'd be a non-member. But I was such a runescaper, that its part of my blood now.

Kinda like the mods and crewbies on here. Retired, but its still in the blood, so they end up here. Hehe. So, I spend much more time on here then in the game.

(This is because I can browse forums at my job, so thats a disclaimer. If I coudln't, I wouldn't be on here that much.)

Wow, you just about summed up my exact thoughts....

I rarely play rs nowdays, maby 30 mins a week or so if i have the spare time andim bored. Other then that, rs has lost its appeal. All my melee stats are 90+, my mage and range are 88. I have no desire to double my current exp for a measely 5-6 lvls which isnt a huge difference from were i am now.

As far as my other stats, im happy with them, most are in the 70s and 80s, with a few lower, but the lower stats I dont really enjoy much, giving me no reason to train them further.

My only real goal left in the game is 90 range and mage, but its not a big enough desire to even log on to train it half the time.

Anyways, back on topic, I spend ALOT more time on the forums then rs.

I check the forums every day, because I enjoy reading them and the stories that people like Leesters post.

Usually every night I check general P2p, and Rate This boards and check if theres any new interesting posts, and thats the amount of time im on the forums.

Rs as i said is a lucky 30 mins a week tops (why im a member still is beyond me, but its only 5 bucks so why not)

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.