Guest Rob

Coincidentally, I never finished the second season

But can I just say that Avatar feels more and more Ghibli with each passing moment? I kinda like that trend

There is no American Miyazaki though

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more airbenders (e.g. Bumi) than there genetically has been, also certain imprisoned folks seem to be getting their lost bending back...

Gonna be an epic season.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Bumi must be happy now since he can join his siblings as benders. The idea that really intrigued me was that the Dai Li was still around. Wouldn't they have been disbanded for their treachery back in A:TLA?

I am now hoping they don't try ship teasing this time around. It turned into an obnoxious mess the last two seasons they got into that, especially when it started to get in the way of the plot.

This is excellent. When does it air? I'm notoriously bad at watching things on TV, but if it's once the school year starts back up I'll have my friends to keep me on schedule.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The large group of air benders are the air acolytes. Not benders at all.

Apart from I was not commenting on the Air Nomad looking folks I was commenting on all the people shown ACTUALLY air bending, including, but not limited to Bumi.

This is very notable because Aang was the last air bender thanks to the original air nomads being wiped out, of his children only Tenzin inherited air bending therefore meaning he, Katara and the kids (Jinora, Ikki, Meelo and Rohan) were the only ones able to air bend now. Yet that trailer very clearly shows Bumi and a number of others not fron that list airbending.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The large group of air benders are the air acolytes. Not benders at all.

Apart from I was not commenting on the Air Nomad looking folks I was commenting on all the people shown ACTUALLY air bending, including, but not limited to Bumi.

This is very notable because Aang was the last air bender thanks to the original air nomads being wiped out, of his children only Tenzin inherited air bending therefore meaning he, Katara and the kids (Jinora, Ikki, Meelo and Rohan) were the only ones able to air bend now. Yet that trailer very clearly shows Bumi and a number of others not fron that list airbending.

Don't you mean Korra?

Interestingly, I wonder what details were gleamed from the bad quality leaked episodes. From what I know, they were in Spanish and nothing else.

^Early morning name typing derp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I think my favourite moment of the trailer was the armless lady waterbending herself arms. also magmabending ? korra metalbending too, from the looks of it.

the music was real good too.

all the people airbending probably has something to do with the spirit world now being linked. tho there's only a couple of instances of spirits showing up in the trailer. maybe they just prefer the spirit world.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

http://www.hypable.com/2014/06/20/the-legend-of-korra-season-3-release-date-revealed/

The Legend of Korra season 3 release date has finally been revealed – and it’s much, much sooner than anyone expected!

According to IGN, The Legend of Korra season 3 will debut next Friday, June 27 at 7:00 p.m. on Nickelodeon!!!

The first three episodes of the season – titled “A Breath of Fresh Air,” “Rebirth of a Nation,” and “Meet the Family” – will air in succession next Friday night.

hzvjpwS.gif

So I have a week to watch season 2

K

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

And I was planning on finishing Black Lagoon this week. I guess it can wait for Korra.

EDIT: Have I ever said how much I dislike the fact that they used Zuko's voice actor for New Iroh? He sounds like a teenager when he's supposed to be an accomplished general.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Apparently, that's his actual voice in real life. A bit weird, yeah...

Saw the new episodes. Ba Sing Se turning into North Korea was a bit unnerving and kinda wished Korra just killed the Earth Queen right there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really liking this book so far, much better than book two. I like the question whether monarchy is still the right form of government in that age. I'm also liking the straightforward romances - They do not offer that much in terms of the story, but the other attempts, such as the love triangle with Korra/Mako/Asami or the weird relationship of Bolin and Eska really didn't work out so I'm happy they don't try their hands again on something they aren't good at.

[hide=Last episode]I wonder what the deal with Lin is. There's clearly something more to this than just some old rivarly between siblings.

And obviously, the big question is what the goal of the criminals is. What would they want from Korra?[/hide]

Also, apparently we get another two episodes next week? Not that I'm complaining, but why does Nick want to push out those episodes so fast? Three episodes for the start, now another two back-to-back next week and presumably another two episodes for the final.

So the premiere only got 1.5m viewers. Not a big surprise with a practically non-existent marketing campaign. Nick doesn't seem to like Korra. I guess it's unlikely we'll ever get more than the four ordered books, whether it's about Korra or someone else from the Avatar Cycle. Also, maybe because of this, they are indeed going to push out two episodes per week. That's bittersweet to me, on one hand I get more than only twenty minutes per week, but then it will be over on August 8th already...

Blame Friday night death slot syndrome.

Also, good news everyone!

original.jpg

[bleep]ing network needs to stop creator petting over Spongbob.

Wow, they pull it off the TV mid-season? Wouldn't have expected that. I hope they realize this is only due to the completely failed marketing and they will properly promote season 4.

On the other hand, maybe moving to internet release might mean I can actually legally get these episodes instead of having to pirate them? Doubt it though, lol, it's probably going to for US only...

Edit:

original.jpg

Hmm Amazon, looks like there might be a chance :)

It really is no surprising ratings didn't go so well when they basically did 0 promo for the series.

If I didn't use trakt I wouldn't have known it was back on.

I just hope if it gets dropped by nick someone with half a brain about what they have with the avatar legacy picks it up. Netflix perhaps, I mean they got Orange is the New Black spot on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Ep 10 of Book 3.

Zaheer basically killed the Earth Queen by using airbending to suffocate her. Yeah, there was no way Nick could have aired that even though it got away showing a murder/suicide two books prior.