Guest Rob

Unfortunately, I don't have Nickelodeon anymore because Viacom wants more money and my provider isn't accepting their demands. It better be resolved by the time Book 2 rolls around.

Also, I so want more character development.

If you wait for it to be fixed by book 2 you'll miss a lot!

There's another 14 book 1 episodes commission for before book 2's 26.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Where'd you here that? And does that mean that they'll be released sooner than book 2 was expected to be released?

Different sources appear to say different things, so I could be wrong.

A march announcement said series extend by 14 episodes.

A june one added a further 26 (some sources say they said 26 for book 2)

And 3 different formats seem to be reported various on wikis/fansites/blogs etc. with assorted different clarifications.

Some say we got book 1 for 12 eps, then book 2 for 26 (taking it as the 14 was original then got extended to 26)

Some say book 1 is set to be 26 (12+14) with book 2 being the later 26.

Some say book 1 is 12, the 14 is book 2 then the 26 is book 3 & 4.

Personally I took the 'series extended by 14' which they were glad of as it meant they could focus in more meant 2nd season would be 14 more episodes of book 1. Then the 'we got 26 commissioned for book 2' one to be literally book 2 will be 26, for season 3 (& maybe 4)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Different sources appear to say different things, so I could be wrong.

A march announcement said series extend by 14 episodes.

A june one added a further 26 (some sources say they said 26 for book 2)

And 3 different formats seem to be reported various on wikis/fansites/blogs etc. with assorted different clarifications.

Some say we got book 1 for 12 eps, then book 2 for 26 (taking it as the 14 was original then got extended to 26)

Some say book 1 is set to be 26 (12+14) with book 2 being the later 26.

Some say book 1 is 12, the 14 is book 2 then the 26 is book 3 & 4.

Personally I took the 'series extended by 14' which they were glad of as it meant they could focus in more meant 2nd season would be 14 more episodes of book 1. Then the 'we got 26 commissioned for book 2' one to be literally book 2 will be 26, for season 3 (& maybe 4)

The last order is right. 12, 14, 13, 13.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 months later...

I bought the first one a few months back, and I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure the comics are worth 11 bucks apiece. It took me half an hour to read, while I was sitting in my friends car joyriding around and getting interrupted every couple of seconds. I'll probably just find it online like I did with the second.

I am excited to see the ending, though. I'm very happy with how well it captures the essence of TLAB.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wow, I was disappointed with Part 3...

Bit of a spoiler

[hide]It bothers me that we have to wait for more comics to come out. The next is March 2013, and that's just the first part...The really interesting part is Zuko's mother, thanks to LOK we all knew what was going to happen with the Harmony restoration movement anyway. Anxiously waiting for the Promise series to end and then finding out we STILL don't learn anything about Zuko's mother really bothers me -.- [/hide]

Wow, I was disappointed with Part 3...

Bit of a spoiler

[hide]It bothers me that we have to wait for more comics to come out. The next is March 2013, and that's just the first part...The really interesting part is Zuko's mother, thanks to LOK we all knew what was going to happen with the Harmony restoration movement anyway. Anxiously waiting for the Promise series to end and then finding out we STILL don't learn anything about Zuko's mother really bothers me -.- [/hide]

[hide]100% agreed. I was actually looking forward to this being the ending... I'll enjoy it more now since it goes a bit longer, of course, but it's going to feel like they're beating a dead horse by not just ending the series. I don't want to look back on the series as a whole and think about how commercialized it was. [/hide]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

WHERES DAT NEW SEASON AT NICKALADEON. FANBASE ANGRY. FANBASE SMASH.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Being a anime from that hemisphere it is entirely plausible they used their seasons meaning spring would be our fall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Being a anime from that hemisphere it is entirely plausible they used their seasons meaning spring would be our fall.

There are a couple issues with that statement.

LoK isn't an anime. It's a western cartoon, made in America. It's anime styled, so that's a common misconception.

All of Asia, including Japan, has spring at the same time as we do. Seasons are different based on North/South hemispheres, not East/West.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

There are a couple issues with that statement.

LoK isn't an anime. It's a western cartoon, made in America. It's anime styled, so that's a common misconception.

All of Asia, including Japan, has spring at the same time as we do. Seasons are different based on North/South hemispheres, not East/West.

The Joke

>>------->

Your Head

O

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

^Was it a really a joke or just a brain fart?

We may never know.

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard the first episode was screened at Comic-Con and can be found online, but I'll be waiting - getting one appetizer and then nothing more is not for me. Shouldn't have watched that damn trailer either :P

I'm wondering about that male waterbender shown a few times...that's either Tarrlok or Noatok/Amon, right? (I'm guessing the latter, can't watch the first book to check right now). And he seems to be some kind of enemy too. Does that mean he survived? (would be lame...)

Or will Korra reencounter him in the spirit world?

Edit: Wow - Neither Tarrlok nor Noatok look like him - It's been too long since book 1 lol :P