The Avengers

@Dan3HitU

Saw it the other day so I won't spoil it for anyone, however, all I will say are these few words:

Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

In all, it's the best MARVEL film I've ever seen.

A slight spoiler but I won't go into details:

someone dies, and the next Avengers (2017) villain is in the credits (about half way through), which is also very shocking and a brilliant step forward.

Just watched it, this is the first time I've seen RT give any movie a perfect "want to see" score with just 3 days.

Totally agree with your comment, you WON'T be dissapointed.

For those who watched it already:

Once the after credits scene ended, the theater I was in went literally nuts and everyone was screaming "THANOS, THANOS, THANOS!". Something similar happened when they made that formation and Captain America started giving orders, when he told Hulk to "smash" everyone started screaming "HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH!"; and I'm talking about a bunch of grown men and women, guess we were kids again for those 2 hours and 23 minutes lol. Best Marvel movie I've seen in my life, short and to the point explanations, very well spread use of special effects (not just mindless and random explosions like bayformers), and a very good plot for a mainstream movie, they didn't butcher comic details at all, I was sort of mad they left so many avengers out (and yet mixed generations), but the after credit scenes made me realize they can always make more and include those. This movie is a 10/10 on my book, and I'm probably the most critic person ever lol...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I haven't yet met someone that didn't like it. My entire family enjoyed it, all my classmates did, too, even those who have never been into superheroes, and I saw it twice without getting bored the 2nd time. Even my friends would love to go again. It was a perfect movie. 10/10

It was [bleep]ing awesome. Possibly my favourite Marvel movie yet.

If you like Whedon stuff so far, you will definitely like this, and if you like Marvel superhero stuff you will like this. So if you are like me and love both, then it is one of the most enjoyable films I've ever watched.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

This movie is the pure distilled essence of what a comic book movie is and should be. Things like the dark knight are entertaining in their own way, but this movie is just pure tongue in cheek fun. And let's be honest, it wouldn't have worked any other way.

If you're a comic book fan, go see it, you'll nerdgasm, guaranteed. If you don't like comic books, well go see it anyway, it's fun enough for anyone to appreciate.

Saw it last night.

It was fantastic, but it's not the best superhero movie I've ever seen. That still goes to Spiderman 2 and The Dark Knight.

Saw it last night.

It was fantastic, but it's not the best superhero movie I've ever seen. That still goes to Spiderman 2 and The Dark Knight.

Yeah as enjoyable as it was I would still not give it the title "best". The Dark Knight would be up there, but Sin City would still probably be the best one I've seen.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Saw it last night.

Yeah as enjoyable as it was I would still not give it the title "best". The Dark Knight would be up there, but Sin City would still probably be the best one I've seen.

Darkman, Enough said.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoyed it, one of the only films I've paid to go and see at the cinema in quite a while and I didn't regret it one bit.

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08