Missing Persons List

Gingi

Looking for an old buddy of mine, named ultimania92. I've heard he uses these forums.
I've seen him on the past few days :D

Im still here :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Anybody know this person: Satan Slave6

If you know him, tell him to add sina j.

Tell him sina j has something important to tell him.

If he adds me, I will give you 100k.

Thanks.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

I will give 500k to whoever makes satan slave6 pm me!

Tell him to pm sina j!

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Haven't seen Gold Buda in forever, and I want to see Balobo because he owes me money, I'm going to kill him.

I think Gold may have quit, not sure.

Reticked.png

189th to achieve "100" firemaking

Back when I was new to RS I met someone who said they knew someone who made forging rings, anyways they pm'ed their friend and she also gave me other jewelry too for free, now that i am lvl 99 crafting and also become a player mod I would like to pay back his/her kindness so if anyone sees or knows "Reliyah" can you pm me here please :D

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612

I'm a f2p that stopped playing and only got on every other day after I stopped for over half a year. Does anybody know the following person? He helped me when I started and became one of my best friends and he was also p2p when I lasted seen him.

Shootin Iron

Shoot N Loot

Nas T Mage

All the accounts listed belong to him. Send me a PM here on the forums since I may not check back on this thread again for days.

rune+ology.png

Hi,

I have played runescape a LONG time now since they released silver I have recently started again and would like to know what happend to certain people.

Zar_Family2 - An old buddy of mine from BDK would was known as the best pker yet has now vanished from memory and high scores.

Dragonsaber - Another BDK buddy who has also vanished.

BlueRose13x - I didnt not know her but when i started playing she was so famouse. Like every one never stopped talking about her yet i quit for around 5 months and came back and it was like bluerose13x who?

I_goddess_I - first person to ever craft a dimond ammy played with me in BDK and spoke alot on msn but again shes vanished!!

Lightning - Again i did not known lightning but she was very well known and now shes gone?

Shed any light for me?

I remember a guy named Peter_Victo back in December 06 when I was with my first account Lizzard_007.

The last time I saw him was the day I made my current account Rune_Lizzard..

rune_lizzard.png

Man so many of my friends up and disappeared...like archbow7 or poon blade (same person) and runesforpure....a great pking friend pure range....he never ever died.......odd eh? like he was a rs admin lol

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury