Missing Persons List

Gingi

sportskid101, met him long ago and we did legends together then he quit, i met a guy named sportskid10 who said he saw him before. last i heard from him he started playing guild wars.

Dragon Drops - 4 Axes, 2 Left Halfs, 1 Med, 3 Legs, 1 Skirt.

Barrow Drops - Lots, I lost count.

rocker_22.png

CAUTION: ADVERTISEMENT BELOW xD

Want to make some money while fishing/woodcutting or anything else AFKable on RS? - Site I use to make money for membership and lots of other things. (Total $$$ so far - 125.60)

Paula Tobor

This one time i was buying an emerald amulet, uncharged for a treasure trails. Like 2 secs after she sold it to me she said "wait" and asked if i had actually wanted a charged ammy. One of the nicest players i ever knew. I havent seen her on in like 2 months though.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

sparhawk(numbers) he was my best friend as a noob, i miss him like heck. :( . he made the hours of leveling to become a non noob much easier.

Maybe Sparhawk1962? I've seen him a few times. I think he usually is around seers at the 120-121 worlds or so. First time I saw him was at magictrees, and second time in seers bank.

mass coincidence ive just been woodcutting wid him in seers yews lol world 69

21edqc9.jpg

EternalRest.png

sparhawk(numbers) he was my best friend as a noob, i miss him like heck. :( . he made the hours of leveling to become a non noob much easier.

Maybe Sparhawk1962? I've seen him a few times. I think he usually is around seers at the 120-121 worlds or so. First time I saw him was at magictrees, and second time in seers bank.

mass coincidence ive just been woodcutting wid him in seers yews lol world 69

dont forget those posts r like 2 years old O.O

tom(numbers) man he was my best mate on rs stopped talking and he never logged on again thoi may have delted him by accident because i couldnt re add cause i dont know nubmer combo

000 qaz 000

hasntr logged into rs or youtube for about 3 months another good friend

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Hell Jumper2

Im lost without you,

Our world is failing,

Please say something.

blackphatk.jpg

Timmy is so good at it that people ask him for help.

He Said Excuse me Hell Slayer can I speak to you for a moment, would you like to join a clan called The White Legion?

Its your items and to have someone steal it, without hesitation, its just wrong.

Busing 666 - It's been years since we've talked, it'd be great to play with you again.

Othelia - not the closest friend but definitely someone i enjoyed talking to

Aqua Raptor - Once again not terribly close friends but he was always very kind and had amazing ideas in the suggestions thread of RSOF.

chezze_omlet.png

chezze_omlet.png

I'm not looking for any person in particular, but this is my attempt to maybe get in touch with lost friends.

I have been playing runescape since August 2001 one, orignally on Gamefreak164 (this is the character that most people would remember me by). During my years on Runescape Classic I spent time as leader of Death Corps alongside Death Chick, and also spent time in Gladiatorz and The Blacknights. Later on, when Runescape 2 was realeased, I decided I would like to re-live my noob days, as well as all the quest, in 3d. So I made a new character named Zach6688, which is the my main character. If anyone remembers I always like to talk to old friends! Give me a pm on runescape on Zach6688 or reply on here.

Drop by Gladz boards.

http://www.thegladiatorz.com