Missing Persons List

Gingi

Darklord__23

He shouldnt be to hard to find, i doubt his account is private chat or friends, so just add him and say necro says hi, and thanks for the free stuff, maybe when i get on ill pay you back

ps. my computer is broke so i cant got on runescape, well thanks anyway

also herabloom or herabloom3 i dont know what name she uses, but it will be one of those, thank you

Started runescape: 18 October 2006

Got bored of runescape: 18 October 2006

I miss my best rs friend lee. We been friends since i began playing. If u happenne to see him or any acc he has made or something. Add me. I will give rewards if your evidence leads to the finding of my friend lee411381. I will know if your fake or not. ty again :) and lee if you see this. ADD ME REMMEBER. I still on sh4d3s :P

sh4d3s.png

s1acker Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

togepy 2002

kille01 Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

glady1

purekento

gorth

tram

darkkento

fhaz was DS but he quit rs, try http://www.dark-slayers.net

hokengchun is Fhaz' rl friend I think? If you find Fhaz you'll probably find him :$

thriftyfifty8

:lol:

Hey, whos faz, i wanna talk too hokengchun again.. :P i miss him bad

Bunny ears and Pures= Da best : )

123456666666(not leveling, meet while firemaking i saw her one time),8800123(still levling never saw her account),Geyserz(still leveling, he promised he wouldnt take me off the list.),Hokengchun(not leveling, was my best friend),Penguin Ten(still leveling, GRATZ ON 99 MAGE!) ,Ipod(not leveling, think she got scammed and quit, not sure),Mirrorforced(think he doesnt play anymore),Erldrebel(we are the autoer killers :D, not sure if he levling),Dorplein2(last time i saw her was on her birthday party, really missed <3),Star Barer(pk mate, a good friend, use too be online but doesnt answer me-lvled 2 cbs),C A M E R A(sorry for ignoring you, my fault, i miss you),Hitter99(seen 2 times since her bf chad died, missed),Bad [wagon](not sure if hes banned..lol),Djwiceman(banned, readdme on your new account if ugot one).

i tell some stuf fabout em, btw i dont use too play on master azrae if someone sees this,

Im looking for a "Master6279." We were best friends in our noob days. Then, he scammed me big :( . Maybe if 100 people say "give "my name" his money back, he might? :D

He started a new pure, dont reeally remember name, but last time i saw master online i told him about u.

Goofers

otherwise known as Darklinglory on Runescape.

Saw him a month ago. Said his house was hit by a tornado. Haven't heard from him since then. Come back buddy! :(

Edit:He came back!! \' \'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Vosen90 = My Best Friend In The Whole Runescape , He Gave Me 30K When I Got Scammed And A Rune Scimmy When I Got Scammed Too

Blackhawkv1 = Vosen90 And Him Were Freinds And We Spent Alot Of Time Together Hope I Can Get Those 2 Back

Krokobil = My Best Friend Still

Anyone Saw Them PLEASE Tell Me :( :( :(

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12