Missing Persons List

Gingi

Does anyone know Hemolore? I believe he was fairly new and I helped him on the account I started playing in. I made a new account, and he doesn't seem to come on. I don't think I saw him on my old one. We were good friends, and I hope anyone can PM me if you know him. :)

EDIT: I met him on a character called "Garacaius".

My pure is what you call a "main".

hey guys - this is my old tip.it account.

My old account 'bamxzor' was currently lost due to hackers causing me to quit. But after a few months - ive decided to make a new account.

"epicfail3"

if anyone remembers me - or would like to hang out.

add me and message me please:D!

thanks - epicfail3

Yo :D add me.

Bamxzor

I'm not looking for any person in particular, but this is my attempt to maybe get in touch with lost friends.

I have been playing runescape since August 2001 one, orignally on Gamefreak164 (this is the character that most people would remember me by). During my years on Runescape Classic I spent time as leader of Death Corps alongside Death Chick, and also spent time in Gladiatorz and The Blacknights. Later on, when Runescape 2 was realeased, I decided I would like to re-live my noob days, as well as all the quest, in 3d. So I made a new character named Zach6688, which is the my main character. If anyone remembers I always like to talk to old friends! Give me a pm on runescape on Zach6688 or reply on here.

if anyone sees the person "Alice Poons" pm me in game where this person is. i got scammed a whip, rune t pl8 an rune t legs from thsi guy.

also if anyone knew Rayquaza73, tell me this is my new file.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Oops ,my bad.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

HI MY OLD MAINS NAME WAS sir skeeza HE GOT HACKED IF U SEE HIM ON TELL THAT PERSON THEY ARE LAME AS HELL!, my new account is crazed m0nk im lookin for some old friends!

REDDRAGON459 <-- IT WAS SOMETHIN LIKE THAT HE WAS LVL 124

CAPT T SHARP <-- VERY GOOD FRIEND!

WELL IS SOMONE SEE'S EITHER OF THESE PPL PLEASE TELL THEM TO ADD ME I MISS TALKIN TO THEM.[/b]

X-NEW RS UPDATES ARE FOR THE BEST-X

crazed_m0nk.gif