Missing Persons List

Gingi

i miss a guy called shadow and then some numbers comes i cant remember. we did the toturial island together, and i would like if someone could remember doing tutorial island with someone with name kratmus

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

Anyone heard of Pawshelper? Best friend from when I started RS. I haven't talked to them in about a year... :-k

In another game. Pawsdiscipline. Pawshelper.PawsShield. all was the same person :| .

Wow! Are you be able to talk to them? I'd love it if they came back to RS at least once more... ::'

If you ARE able to talk to them, I'd really appreciate it if you could convince them to play just for a little while.

Thanks!

Fire Cape X5 (#1 - October 12, 2007)

99 Range Achieved March 25, 2008!

gotclay2.png

Anyone heard of Pawshelper? Best friend from when I started RS. I haven't talked to them in about a year... :-k

In another game. Pawsdiscipline. Pawshelper.PawsShield. all was the same person :| .

Wow! Are you be able to talk to them? I'd love it if they came back to RS at least once more... ::'

If you ARE able to talk to them, I'd really appreciate it if you could convince them to play just for a little while.

Thanks!

I dont think so, see i quit that game. and on that game there's like 20'ish servers and you can have different names on all servers. usually when a new server opened all the players rushed there and stopped playing the other accounts. besides im in a different timezone than him, i only saw him late night. :( There's little chance it's the same person, iv'e seen a few paw's in runescape too.

• 4 months later...

Ugh there's quite a few :( ...The most important: Labitadudule. i met him when i was like lvl 50, he helped me out quite a lot. Lvl 110+ he actually GAVE me a maul for free as i bought his ring of wealth. I'd really like to speak to him again (btw he's French).

Then...

-Fido216

-Grosi

-Go Ozelot

If you ever see them... tell me please!

69827172ou0.jpg

Tenzincaok.

Please PM me if you see him. :wall:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

cutecookie,if anyone knows her please tell me

-dusky 830

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

perdidos3 <-- a mod friend

wuzie1 <- haven't seen in two years

blazzininja6 or 7 <-- havevn't seen in over two years

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]