Missing Persons List

Gingi

What ever happened to Eradicate It, i havnt seen him on tif or rs in a while :(

Eradicate It no-lifed Slayer for Charms for 99 Summoning, he then got burnt out on the game, he had recently got 99 RC as well, so I don't blame him. He quit after 99 Summoning. He was a genuinely nice guy, easy to talk to. He even taught me how to Runecraft through the Abyss on my old main. The efficient way.

I'm looking for someone named 'Greencathat' I knew her around 4 years ago, she was a lovely lady, very easy to converse with, It would be great to get in contact with her if anyone has any information, Private Message me on these Forums thanks.

Regards,

Legs O Skill

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog

• 3 weeks later...

K bomb30.

Was my first ever rs friend, and really helped me through the game when I was a low level. I have since surpassed him in certain skills (effectively making my account "better") which brings me to the conclusion that he has quit, since he was around level 70 when he was helping me at level 10 :?

If anyone has any info I'd like to hear from you. It'd be good to catch up with him, it's been like 3 years. I heard that he gave the account to a friend, whom I don't know :( hope that isn't the case.

disturbeda.png

Has anyone seen (Girton07 or Gortman5 cant remember which lol), Iron Chef13 and Cjs378.

Gortman5 or Girton07 are the same guy as Iron Chef13, he also had a tip it account. he fished monkfish alot and i think he was a member. he was a great guy but he completely disappeared off the planet.

Cjs378 was also a member and a great friend he had a very high range lvl, he suddenly just didnt go online anymore.

If anyone can find any of these people plz contact me asap either post on this topic or pm me cos they were great friends who just dissapeared :thumbsup: thanks

SUPER.gif

My old best friend killer231, he said he was taking a 6 month break over 4 years ago, haven't seen him since.

Also another great friend Carper99 came back after being gone 18 months recently :D

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Dark Koala22, gone for two to three years now...

No going away message, no hinting, no coming back AT ALL during that time, no nothing.

Was very popular around Catherby on world 70 while still playing, and was as high as rank 125 in Fishing, possibly higher, during that time.

I miss Koo... Kooooooooooo!

The only koala to fish sharks with bare hands... Paws?...

2dgucz6.png

• 8 months later...

Well many many years ago(about 6 or 7) all of my accts got hacked from a key logger and I just recently got them all back(old useless accts kinda) and the friends lists were whiped clean was wondering if anyone from my old friends lists still played lol. A few of my old accounts

Wadie, Onlyonem, Frozonlife, Wadie87, masta batta. Just a few of the accounts I had, if anyone recognizes them hit me up dakr06 obv runescape name.

Dakr06.png

Well Im Back. ;p .

Massive bump is... massive?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Some guy I met a while back -spurs787 he was a really good mate, until he didnt log on again :( I really hope I can get in contact with him!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Anyone know of a G0d Of W4r?

Used to quest and do slayer with him and hes not been on in a long time :-?

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

• 1 month later...