Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wild Weekends

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Platinum_Myr
[ Display Name History ]

Platinum_Myr

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Serena Sedai
  • RSN2:Fyora Serena
  • Clan:The Knighted Angels
No, this weekend is double runespan points.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Troacctid
[ Display Name History ]

Troacctid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,419 posts
  • RSN:Troacctid
  • Clan:The Farming Guild

It is sort of like borrowed power: cool, but nerfed so that its not really useful.

Except Borrowed Power isn't cool. :ugeek:

Platinum_Myr
[ Display Name History ]

Platinum_Myr

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  • RSN:Serena Sedai
  • RSN2:Fyora Serena
  • Clan:The Knighted Angels

It is sort of like borrowed power: cool, but nerfed so that its not really useful.

Except Borrowed Power isn't cool. :ugeek:

The concept was cool, but they nerfed it so much that it's useless. It should've been a spell you cast for a massive cost of runes and it swapped borrowed power for one of the spells on the list, which had an added right click "revert" option. Hence no amulet and no extra cost per cast. Maybe have it auto revert after 1000 casts or something.. Basically: get rid of the amulet tied to it..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod
Mad May (SoF) themesong get:-

Pretty emo about double span, but hey, 99 rc and no plans for TrimComp so not [that] bad overall I suppose.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

AKwaspRS
[ Display Name History ]

AKwaspRS

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • RSN:AKwasp
Barrel of Monkeys is a consumable vanity item reward from the squeal wheel of fortune for a limited time back during the "Mad May" wild weekends monkey madness that Runescape was promoting. Basically it is a single use item that can be placed anywhere and releases half a dozen monkeys for half a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynchx9jxnK0

I didn't realize that the item isn't reusable and accidentally expended it while filming for my next video log. Regardless, enjoy the footage of little brown monkeys scurrying around Edgville. This older thread seems the most appropriate location for my post.

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

Barrel of Monkeys is a consumable vanity item reward from the squeal wheel of fortune for a limited time back during the "Mad May" wild weekends monkey madness that Runescape was promoting. Basically it is a single use item that can be placed anywhere and releases half a dozen monkeys for half a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynchx9jxnK0

I didn't realize that the item isn't reusable and accidentally expended it while filming for my next video log. Regardless, enjoy the footage of little brown monkeys scurrying around Edgville. This older thread seems the most appropriate location for my post.

The Picture and Video thread would be the most appropriate - seeing as we don't all post pictures of old content (Like gwd etc) on the original update thread for the relevant content.
Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users