Wild Weekends

ItsCook

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they realized, even with buyable spins and spins as rewards, that their cosmetic items were stupidly rare? Huh.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

So they realized, even with buyable spins and spins as rewards, that their cosmetic items were stupidly rare? Huh.

About time really... I mean honestly the one badass cosmetic item they get that is worth getting, the demon horns, and its insanely rare. I will definitely be trying for them because the rest, even the head tattos really, suck.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I already got 17 spins stocked up for this :lol: .

Thank you Quests =d. One problem however. I got a Spin ticket in my inventory I cant bank. So until Saturday I'm stuck with 27 inventory spaces =S.

Oh well I'm overall happy I saved those Spins from my Quests I done today =3. Trying to do 15 more these 3 days =D After those 15 I have 16 more Quests to do for the entire month May.

You're allowed to use the tickets. They get saved up in much the same way bought spins do.

Not after you already got 10 stocked =(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

They offered MEMBERSHIP if someone could prove they had a head tattoo. They KNEW, and anyone who couldn't figure out of themselves that the game is stacked is fooling themselves.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

They offered MEMBERSHIP if someone could prove they had a head tattoo. They KNEW, and anyone who couldn't figure out of themselves that the game is stacked is fooling themselves.

Which should have been obvious to just about everybody, given how the squeal helpfully tells you which items are rare. Remember the early days of the update, where we made fun of people here for posting that they did the math and found that they probably weren't rare? :mrgreen:

Which should have been obvious to just about everybody, given how the squeal helpfully tells you which items are rare. Remember the early days of the update, where we made fun of people here for posting that they did the math and found that they probably weren't rare? :mrgreen:

But that calls on the premise that the items of the same tag have the same likelyhood of a) appearing and b) being landed on, which I entirely doubt. It is much more likely that whilst the theoretical probability of hitting a "rare" item is "x", the probability of landing on each rare item isn't going to be x/(no. of rare items on spin). Instead, I'd wager each item has both a specific probability attached of a) being on the wheel (ie 50gp would be at nearly 100%) and b) being landed on.

That, ofcourse, is reliant on ones absolute scepticism of "the system".

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Mod Timbo on Facebook just confirmed that the free ones, i.e. the daily ones earned, do not roll over.

Curled horns from one of my free spins. Looks like they will be pretty common on these weekends, which kinda defeats the purpose of their ridiculous rarity (so rich kids buying spins could show them off).

I had saved the three from yesterday as well but they didn't carry over.

What a joke lol. I've been pretty apathetic about the SoF so far but this is such an unsurprising desperate grab for people to buy spins.

Just did my 3 spins and in only one of them did a a tattoo or horn item show up on the wheel. The rest were still just 50gp etc. needless to say I got [bleep] all.

Sylpheed.png

7 Spins total, 3 lamps and 50 gp on main, 3x 50gp on noob. Oh well, I prefer the XP anyway, although it would have been fun to get that cosmetic crap on my noob.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

5 spins. 2 saved tickets + 3 daily spins

4x 50 gp

1x raw swordfish

Ty Jagex

Only saw horns/tattoos one spin.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Thing with getting lucky with a tattoo this weekend is it seems like you probably bought spins like a pro. Considering its so unlikely get them otherwise..

I think I would prefer the lamps tbh. I just aint that pro. I dont deserve that honour.

..My server crashed so I cant see what I won yet. Wont let me log back in.. :cry: Im excited to go collect my 50gp's.

Used my three spins from yesterday today and they already had the horns on the common/uncommon slots. Logged out and back in and had another three spins.

Got myself curled horns on the sixth spin. Yay. :D.

Now I think I'll do a few more quests to get some more spins.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.