Cryptic Clues

258ForLife

[qfc]16-17-904-63747464[/qfc]

Long for waiting be not shall one, chap old it to get! Rewarded royally be will clue the out work to happen who those. Takes it what have you do? Update game next our for preparation in out work to you for teaser cryptic devilishly a have we, week this.

Introduction

Ready yourself Clue Sleuths! There are some terribly terrifying and tedious clues here, extra specially crafted for you to solve! It's not going to be easy so I recommend attaining some delicious Super Restore, grabbing a hot Summer Pie and your finest Dragon Kiteshield for a difficulty devious time.

Teasers are what await a successful cluesmith this week for what could be coming to heavenly RuneScape next week? Is it a dragon? Is it a Gnome glider? No it's extraordinary puzzles!

Whether or not you're the best clue-solver in all of the land, that's fine! This week's innovative and challenging puzzles would make even the Chaos Elemental cringe & Kalphite Queen sigh at the sight. With that all said, we wish you all the best of luck. It's not going to be easy but we look forward to seeing you next week!

Clue One

Gordon Bennett! I've only gone and jumped the Granite maul ended up brown bread and washed up in Deadly Thrill. No matter, I'll head to the bumblebee to stock up on grub and a few holy notions. Killing the Mayor is my favourite skill, mighty feasts assigned to me this time - good grief!

Clue Two

579953_228482867261447_100002992076479_349344_2120633451_n.jpg

561305_228482993928101_100002992076479_349345_1678020274_n.jpg

What's in the first image that isn't in the second image?

Clue Three

Contact! - Mourning's End Part I = Answer 1

(The Temple of Senntisten - Answer 2) + One Small Favour = My Arm's Big Adventure

((A Fairy Tale Part II x Lost City) + Fairy Tale III: Battle at Orks Rift) / A Fairy Tale Part I = Answer 3

Kennith's Concerns / Goblin Diplomacy = Answer 4

(Digsite Quest + Eadgar's Ruse) - Temple of Ikov = Answer 5

(Answer 2 - Answer 1) + Answer 3 - (Answer 5 / Answer 4) = Teaser

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

It's release number.

You take the clue answers and search the official wiki for them to find teaser pics.

Teaser pics most of us have already seen.

K

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

There went Jagex again with the absolute lameness... Something that F2P can't decode again and leaves them angry. #-o

I would explode in ascii-text rage, or just a size 7 font, but I've already done the latter and I have too much of a headache for the former. <_<

~D. V. "Too ticked off to post more than this..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

There went Jagex again with the absolute lameness... Something that F2P can't decode again and leaves them angry. #-o

I would explode in ascii-text rage, or just a size 7 font, but I've already done the latter and I have too much of a headache for the former. <_<

~D. V. "Too ticked off to post more than this..." Devnull

You don't miss out on anything with this. :P

All the clues did was lead you to 3 teaser's we've already got other places.

These 3:

[hide]

579817_230107620432305_100002992076479_352616_641503864_n.jpg

532996_230107593765641_100002992076479_352615_1636701632_n.jpg

540197_230107737098960_100002992076479_352619_1777838007_n.jpg[/hide]

I fail to see how these are things F2P can't solve. Any fansite and a bit of google could fill any knowledge gaps you needed to solve them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So has the cryptic clue fest started or is this a kind of pre thingy?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Prething so far.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Wow, this starts really disappointing again...

[hide]

Unless I miscalculated 10 Times, Jagex messed up on clue 3. (Fairy Tale Part III is 162, not 160 as it should be for the correct solution (unless the wiki is wrong?))

The missing item is a blue cape to be exact, not a soulwars cape...

I also found the first riddle to be a bit meh....

[/hide]

[hide]

Unless I miscalculated 10 Times, Jagex messed up on clue 3. (Fairy Tale Part III is 162, not 160 as it should be for the correct solution (unless the wiki is wrong?))

[/hide]

Isn't the first cape a soul wars cape and the second a blue cape?

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Isn't the first cape a soul wars cape and the second a blue cape?

It's [item=9045] and [item=1]. Anything between the hyphens is added by tip.it for clarification and has nothing to do with the actual item name.

So; whats there to gain from this then? A sneak peak that we alread got?

I thought this Jubilee thing was going to be the cryptic cluefest thing tbh...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I thought this Jubilee thing was going to be the cryptic cluefest thing tbh...

It is. This was a warm up for the real thing, pretty much.

And one that has already convinced me there will be more half-baked puzzles with too few thought to them. Sigh...

<<<snip>>>

And one that has already convinced me there will be more half-baked puzzles with too few thought to them. Sigh...

I share this exact sentiment after the previous three Cryptic Clue Fest events. Looks like another one where I'll have to give in and get more help than I wanted to go get. <_<

~D. V. "Argh... Again?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

June 2nd here already in my time zone, folks. I'm unluckily a day behind due to IRL issues, so it looks like I'm trying to play 'catch up' again, just like the last time. :wall:

~D. V. "Trapped behind the ol' 8-ball..." Devnull

You guys should try the more current CCF thread : http://forum.tip.it/topic/311749-cryptic-clue-fest-2012/

Actually deals with clues so far etc unlike this one and where the discussion has moved too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue