Is this game fun anymore?

leetsauce

I know there are alot of problems in this game (crap graphics, TONS of 13 year olds, poor pve and pvp, and Jagex :roll: ) but is it still anymore?

Crap graphics.. this game is java and look how good they've made it!

I think it's a fun game and i'm sure alot of ppl agree with me.

Depends on what you do. I'm currently playing to figure out the whole WOM deal, but I also derive pleasure from watching the antics of 11-year-old buffoons. :wink:

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

For me its not "fun".. but it's an interesting game where you can set goals, never "beat" the game, always have something to do, etc. The actual "thrill" isn't happening for me in this game. When I want thrills I head to other games for a bit, then come back to Runescape to work on those goals! :)

It depends on how you view the game

Indeed. I've said it before (and others have too), Runescape is very good for what it is: a browser game.

Some aspects are somewhat boring, but I like it that way. It's nice to do something mindnumbing after a stressful day, or to do something repetitive while I am in other windows.

It hasn't been fun since RS2
word up.rsc was 10x funer.

If you're members, you can still play rsc...

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

No, it's not fun cause they ban you for 3 days when you have like 4 days left in membership then you can't sell anything back, you can't even appeal cause it's temporary, and you get a record forever, when you didn't do anything in the first place.

I do find it fun, and pvp is pretty good, I dont get where you get the idea its bad. Also, I dont have a prob at all ignoring the stupid little kids, sometimes it just funny, I dont see ur problem. I just hope jages releases updates to make things better, and its been working well.

PS: myself, I just play around 5-7 different games a week, so I never have a problem of getting bored.