Blue Phats

Fatbot

howdy

I was just looking at the price tag for a blue phat nowadays and am blown away by how much these damn things are worth now.

Does anyone know how many blue phats there are actually in the game?

Many thanks

The Fat One

I'm guessing 200M+ now lol. Whatever happened to the old price tag of 18M...back when I had a blue :cry:

Everyone seems to remember a set price of 'the old prices.' :P

For me the number that sticks out is 10m for some reason. I remember them being less, some numbers just stick out in my memory like that of prices.

Anyway, they're about 160-180mil (I think?) right now. And nobody has any idea at all to a guess of a number of blues in the game.

i think someone should make a thread where everyone posts all the rares that they have

although it wouldn't be accurate, we would know that no less than the replied items exist

ei.) we would know that there are no less than 150 blue phats (obviously there are more, but at least that many owners came forward)

this may change the phat price tables :)

i'll start:

i got 1 green phat, 2 santa, 1 green mask, 1 blue mask, 2 red masks

I'm guessing 200M+ now lol. Whatever happened to the old price tag of 18M...back when I had a blue :cry:

Everyone seems to remember a set price of 'the old prices.' :P

For me the number that sticks out is 10m for some reason. I remember them being less, some numbers just stick out in my memory like that of prices.

Anyway, they're about 160-180mil (I think?) right now. And nobody has any idea at all to a guess of a number of blues in the game.

I sold you a Blue a year(+) back for about 10m, maybe thats' why it sticks out:P

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

As if that would work...the owners of phats are not the ones who want the price to drop its the people who dont own them who want that. Therefore none will declare what they have.

What would be better is if Jaegex could organise an audit, surely its posible to do an update where the first time u open ur bank it send the details of exactly what u have to a database. We would then know at the end of the month the number of active accounts and the total of each of the objects they have.

Probably easier said than done.

just a guess, but you figure 35-50k people played rs when they were introduced. and you figure there must of been enough for say 5 sets per account. so that would mean there are 175-250k blue phats in the game on used and un-used accounts.

im sure this isnt right, but would be my guess.

bob7926.png

just a guess, but you figure 35-50k people played rs when they were introduced. and you figure there must of been enough for say 5 sets per account. so that would mean there are 175-250k blue phats in the game on used and un-used accounts.

nope it was on cristmas but who really played on cristmas back then well almost no one :S (yes like 3k ppl or sumthing)

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

nope it was on cristmas but who really played on cristmas back then well almost no one :S (yes like 3k ppl or sumthing)

More than that played back then, I played and I believe there was easily 30k+ back then... Maybe even 50k+

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Too bad I never am where the action is...

Id say there are like 50-60 blue phats in the game. This is not based on ANY calculation or logical thinking it is just A RANDOM NUMBER floating thru my dead brain *roflz*

Though I still do think that there are less white ones than blue ones in the game.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

More than that played back then, I played and I believe there was easily 30k+ back then... Maybe even 50k+

i played back then to but yes it was cristmas so less ppl but i dont remember stuff how much ppl where on :S

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Blue p hats were ~20 mill when drag chains came out. Drag chains price started dropping because you could solo Kalphy queen very easily. Thats the last time I traded for a blue hat, so theres my old price point :P

They said at the time of the dupings, that even after the dupe there were less hats available then they dropped on Christmas. Id estimate 1k sets total out there, with more purples and blues then any other. Almost every hat in the market isnt from a person who stashed it from before, its someone who buys and sells to make a quick coin. There arent a whole lot of private sellers out there, its the same hats being traded over and over again.

WoW, just wow... that is SOOO wrong

my account was created in dec 2001 so i've been around for most of the drops, HOWEVER i have never got any. I never bothered to log on on holidays or whenever to get the prized drops. I do remember ppl selling phats in varrock for 40k, but back then i was too busy trying to earn enough to buy a mith kite and waiting for w13's drop party...

Guest samsamsameo
15,000 people banned the other day

all doing macros...macroers are rich and probably have blue phats

meaning jagex just wiped out loads!

just because people macro it doesnt mean they arerich, it would take a long time to macro 60 mill

WoW, just wow... that is SOOO wrong

my account was created in dec 2001 so i've been around for most of the drops, HOWEVER i have never got any. I never bothered to log on on holidays or whenever to get the prized drops. I do remember ppl selling phats in varrock for 40k, but back then i was too busy trying to earn enough to buy a mith kite and waiting for w13's drop party...

wow, W13's drop party's. What memories. They were the best back then...

Seriously... never say the "old" price for party hats. They were like 20k when they first came out.

Aqua_Dragons.png