Food

Skull

Pasta salad is good, as are fruit salad, egg salad, tuna salad, potato salad, and caesar salad. Other than that, I leave it for the rabbits, mostly.

You had me at pasta salad. That stuff is orgasmic.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Graham crackers are a surprisingly delicious snack. Even more surprisingly, my cats agreed.

Don't rub it in.

21.JPG

I have samosas. Now all I need is mint chutney.

OM NOM NOM

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Find a spoon, then - the bread is just a vessel for chocolatey hazelnutty goodness. Speaking of chocolate, I got some truffles for V-Day and they're truffles.

Don't rub it in.

I have no idea what is going on.

Find a spoon, then - the bread is just a vessel for chocolatey hazelnutty goodness. Speaking of chocolate, I got some truffles for V-Day and they're truffles.

Don't rub it in.

Graham crackers don't exist in New Zealand.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Don't rub it in.

Got Dunkaroos over in bizarro land?

dunkaroos.jpg?w=500&h=500

My parents never bought me these for lunch snacks in elementary school because they were too expensive, but ever since I rediscovered them [drunk] I've been buying a few packs a week. Whenever my friends tell me they bought me something special that I will love, it's because they got me Dunks. <3<3<3<3

hiccup.png

Don't rub it in.

My parents never bought me these for lunch snacks in elementary school because they were too expensive, but ever since I rediscovered them [drunk] I've been buying a few packs a week. Whenever my friends tell me they bought me something special that I will love, it's because they got me Dunks. <3<3<3<3

I had those when I was a little kid but I don't think they're manufactured in New Zealand anymore. Not in the city where I live anyways. I hear there are some in Australia though.

I'm in the process of making an apple pie and a banana cake.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Don't rub it in.

I had those when I was a little kid but I don't think they're manufactured in New Zealand anymore. Not in the city where I live anyways. I hear there are some in Australia though.

I'm in the process of making an apple pie and a banana cake.

They are indeed. Also, banana cake is [bleep]ing epic, if I'm remembering the right thing.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Don't rub it in.

Scream2.jpg

I feel devastated when there's no seltzer in the house. On a brighter note, I'm eating chocolate covered strawberries.

fish_and_chips.jpg

Fish and chips YEAH

Fish and chips

Make me want to lick my lips

Eat them for breakfast, lunch and tea

Fish and chips are for me

I don't actually eat fish and chips all that often, and I usually just eat the chips. I just wanted an excuse to post that song :(

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.