Food

Skull

Two slices of wheat toast + a slice of cheese in the middle = what my meals are going to be in college, but sooo good.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Two slices of wheat toast. Buttered. Then, in a small cup, mix sugar and cinnamon until it's a light brown powerder, sprinkle over toast.

That's what I've eaten every morning of the summer. Not a big morning eater.

In other news, my mom's been slacking on dinner. And it's getting annoying. She's home all day, and then she throws leftovers on the table (from like a week ago, they've been frozen since then), saying she was rushed... :(

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Two slices of wheat toast. Buttered. Then, in a small cup, mix sugar and cinnamon until it's a light brown powerder, sprinkle over toast.

In other news, my mom's been slacking on dinner. And it's getting annoying. She's home all day, and then she throws leftovers on the table (from like a week ago, they've been frozen since then), saying she was rushed... :(

You could offer to cook for her, then you can't complain about what you get. She probably gets sick of cooking every day, so it would be nice if you could help out, then you both benefit. Just let her know what ingredients you need :thumbup:

Problem solved!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yep, agreed. But it is kinda hard making a meal for loads of people too, just make something like a huge lasagna.

Om nom nom:

[hide]

recipes-sd-sarson-ka-saag-makki-ka-roti.jpg[/hide]

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You could offer to cook for her, then you can't complain about what you get. She probably gets sick of cooking every day, so it would be nice if you could help out, then you both benefit. Just let her know what ingredients you need :thumbup:

Problem solved!

And you can rack up some experience that will probably be needed when you get to college. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Milk popsicles?!? :blink:

My mom and dad went to the farmer's market today. Bought black berries and raspberries. Yummo! I'll say, fruit has to be my favorite food group.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Octopus and French Omelette. Mmmm.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Milk popsicles?!? :blink:

My mom and dad went to the farmer's market today. Bought black berries and raspberries. Yummo! I'll say, fruit has to be my favorite food group.

Yeah, just take an ice tray, fill it with milk, add a toothpick or match in each hole, freeze = easy popsicles. I had some oranges, so I mixed it with milk and made popsicles out of it.

I never thought frozen milk would taste good. Huh.

Went to Denny's for breakfast. Had a nice little Meat Lover's Scramble. It's funny, I like breakfast meat (bacon, sausage, ham) but most other meat isn't appealing to me, especiall the manly meat (steak, ribs, etc.).

I love fish, though. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yep, agreed. But it is kinda hard making a meal for loads of people too, just make something like a huge lasagna.

Om nom nom:

[hide]

recipes-sd-sarson-ka-saag-makki-ka-roti.jpg[/hide]

Yes. x1000.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Pistachios are soooo lovely.

nuts-pistachios-natural.jpg

I munch on these all the time, the flavour is to die for.

I like it so much I sometimes suckle on the shells after they're opened :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_LoEUAvtM

On the topic of pistachios. :P

Funnily enough, I only suck on the shells. They're salty. ^_^

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Its official: I am eating chick fil a in the morning. You know, it's a damn shame there is NO chick fil a on my way to work, I have to go out of the way by like, 10 minues. And it is so, damn, worth it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have acquired a mini pie maker.

I made this tonighttt.

jj9y0i.jpg

I made the pastry myself. The filling was: smoked chicken, carrots and onion topped with mashed potatoes and melted cheese.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

^ Agreed, though I might have to import it.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

That looks great for making pot pies. If I had one of those, I'd be baking those bad boys all summer.

Mom bought bread. Now I can make sandwiches again. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |