Food

Skull

Just ate some leftovers from Chili's. One of my favorite restaurants in the area actually.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Eating homemade watermelon granita right this second. YUM!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

No way. But I might consider making myself a grilled cheese. With lots of mustard.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Eating homemade watermelon granita right this second. YUM!

I just looked at how to make one of those and my mouth started water[melon]ing. :wink:

That looks like a ton of fun to make, and pretty easy, too!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Really really dead easy. And soooo tasty.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ate fruit salad for lunch with a bit of pan dulce. My dad bought it, so I decided to eat it to be polite, since pan dulce isn't really the most fantastic dessert in the world.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I grilled up a nice big steak for supper tonight. It was so damn good. Very very rare, just the way I like it. <3:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I grilled up a nice big steak for supper tonight. It was so damn good. Very very rare, just the way I like it. <3:

I would post to judge about the steak, but I need to know a little more about it first before offering criticism - what cut of steak was it, and how thick? Was it well seasoned, and what was the sauce if any?

Generally, rare steaks have good flavour profiles but it compromises it's texture - beef too rare is a little chewy, especially when it's poorly marbled with large strips of fat (NY strip, Sirloin). However, that doesn't quite apply for Filet Mignon for some strange reason (I guess it's tender and juicy regardless).

I'd say the perfect doneness for most steaks is medium rare, but that's probably just me.

My mate just made me some kadayif. For those of you who haven't been to Turkey/have Turkish friends, it looked similar to this image I found on google. It's very sweet.

p19-08-2010133442102.jpg

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

It reminds me of a hairier version of baklava.

I had the most delicious, juicy steak for dinner today. Homecooked too.

How do you guys prefer your steak? I like mine medium rare.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Another term for undercooked.

cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why the hell would you eat a raw steak? What about the microbes and the sickening, iron taste of blood and the slimy meat?

Some people like to live daring lives.

Why the hell would you eat a raw steak? What about the microbes and the sickening, iron taste of blood and the slimy meat?

Some people like the live daring lives.

I eat bologna. Am I daring? :unsure:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Some people like the live daring lives.

I eat bologna. Am I daring? :unsure:

I fear you tongue.gif

For many different reasons though.