Food

Skull

Pumpkin pie is the best thing out there. I look forward to the holidays because of the pie (pumpkin and apple)... Well, stuffing is freaking good, too.

Holiday food is awesome.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Pumpkin pie is the best thing out there. I look forward to the holidays because of the pie (pumpkin and apple)... Well, stuffing is freaking good, too.

Holiday food is awesome.

It's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I'm making sure to eat like there's no tomorrow. Turkey, stuffing, potatos and gravy, and best of all half a pumpkin pie.

I wish I had good Thanksgiving food. I had it once for some elementary school thing and it was delicious. Never had any since.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Stuffing is the only thing I crave for Thanksgiving. I don't know why my parents don't buy it year-round, but I suppose it wouldn't taste as good, compared to only having it once a year.

I wish I had good Thanksgiving food. I had it once for some elementary school thing and it was delicious. Never had any since.

D: Why not?

EDIT: Just drank a coffee cause I'm studying tonight. And my mind is racing. :s Just waiting for my stomach to star bloating.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

anyone know what the doughy bread you can buy in greece (and probs other countries to) is called

i always had that on holiday but i cant remember what its called and i would love to get some

Pitta bread?

20215262.JPG

Seriously craving some Subway right now.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I went to Cracker Barrel. Did you know they have deep fried steak? They have deep fried steak. It's delicious.

Strange how I forgot there was Cracker Barrel in my town and I NEVER even entered that place, figuring it would be some country-style restaurant.

Oh, had suckers for the first time yesterday. Cotton candy flavors are the best.

Strawberry Frosted Mini-wheats...

Edit: 900th post. Damn I'm on these forums too much...

Considering you joined in '08 I'll say you're not on enough!

Anyone had these danish butter cookies? Delicious! My favorite kind is the crescent one to the far right.

34982697_da4fd25cd7.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Anyone had these danish butter cookies? Delicious! My favorite kind is the crescent one to the far right.

34982697_da4fd25cd7.jpg

Well. I was never really all that active until I went off to school this year. I was at maybe 350 posts at the beginning of August.

34982697_da4fd25cd7.jpg

Oh god, that looks freaking delicious! Where can one get those for a good price (if it's a national market chain)?

Just try a big chain supermarket, there should be some in the biscuit section.

I prefer shortbread biscuits myself -drool-

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ughh... sloppy joes today. :angry:

The name implies they're disgusting.

Oh, having an assortment of random candies. The really awesome part was that they were 50% off due to it being post-Halloween. Skittles and blow pops are awesome. :D

I'll say, nerds, starbursts, shocktarts, and sweettarts are some of the yummiest candies out there. I like fruity candies, cause I ate too much chocolate when I was younger.

Lemonheads are great, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Warheads are always the jackpot for Halloween.

Haven't had a warheard in years. Sour candy hates me. :(

Try eating 8 at once....not my brightest moment (I bet I could do better now). They're so good, I wouldn't even think of wasting them like that.

Warheads are always the jackpot for Halloween.

Haven't had a warheard in years. Sour candy hates me. :(

Try eating 8 at once....not my brightest moment (I bet I could do better now). They're so good, I wouldn't even think of wasting them like that.

The most I could handle at once was 2-3 before I spat them out.

Still yet to try a milkshake. Need to change that.