Food

Skull

Oh, reminds me. Atleast before we used to get some smoked, salted almonds pretty quick after take-off on KLM flights. They were seriously tasty!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Is it like a UK version of Starburst?

Man i haven't had starburst since i was in highschool :o

No, we have Starburst. You can tell how old someone is if they call them Opal Fruits.

Currently eating a bag of Tesco Value Cashew nuts. [bleep] paying £4.50 for a big packet when I can get these bad boys for 80 pence.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

If I start eating sunflower seeds, I can't stop. Cracked pepper ones are among the best.

This. Sunflower seeds are the ultimate snack.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Mmm. Salt and vinegar chips. Delicious.

I have a jar of aoli. What shall I eat it with? I'm thinking.. chicken or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Salt bake some potatoes and have with the aioli. Great combo :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Ramen noodles in cheese sauce, with sprite to wash it down.

Of course, that was two hours ago. This thread makes we want to buy sunflower seeds, a pizza to store until it's a bit cool, and then gobble it up later (empty stomach is just awesome).

:razz:

Playing baseball is just so much better with sunflower seeds. I ALWAYS have a cheek full with a couple handfulls in my back pockets.

One of the best parts about baseball, in my opinion. I learned to be a pro-seeder when I played Parks and Rec baseball. There are quite a few tasty flavors out there, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've never been a fan of sunflower seeds.

Personally, beef jerky is my all-time favorite snacking food, but it's expensive. I also love Salt/Vinegar chips.

I had beef jerky the other day for the first time ever. It's not bad, but I don't see the appeal. And it's certainly not better than sunflower seeds.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I've never been a fan of sunflower seeds.

Personally, beef jerky is my all-time favorite snacking food, but it's expensive. I also love Salt/Vinegar chips.

I had beef jerky the other day for the first time ever. It's not bad, but I don't see the appeal. And it's certainly not better than sunflower seeds.

It's like black coffee. It's an acquired taste.

Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits, and I can't help but noticing that it has the most interesting texture I've ever experienced.

You bite down and it's like threads splitting between your teeth. It's like the way salmon comes apart except on a much smaller scale... That definitely doesn't make sense. D:

It's super juicy, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Ate some bread sticks tonight for dinner. They have this weird seasoning on them, but they were pretty darn good.

On the subject of bread, I love fresh french bread. I could eat a whole loaf plain if I had one.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |