Food

Skull

My mother put the Nutella in the fridge.dry.gif

Gah, people always do this with peanut butter. It doesn't spread cold, yet they continue to put it there!

We need to invent peanut butter than can spread cold.

I've been making a bomb ass pasta for lunch the past week.

A handful of Penne mezzani rigate

Mix in a whole smoked sausage sliced up seasoned with a little curry powder

topped with arrabbiata sauce & a lot of parmesan cheese

Simple, yet amazing.

tFtfA.jpg

Simple, yet amazing.

I don't know if you can buy it in the US or California, but tomato frito goes great with pasta (maybe not if you're adding curry powder, but still).

Edit: Just realised, what with all the Mexicans, I'm sure you'll be able to buy it.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Simple, yet amazing.

I don't know if you can buy it in the US or California, but tomato frito goes great with pasta (maybe not if you're adding curry powder, but still).

Edit: Just realised, what with all the Mexicans, I'm sure you'll be able to buy it.

I'll look into it!

tFtfA.jpg

I have a whole bunch of beef mince.

What shall I do with it?

Already made pasta.. was thinking meatballs or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I think I may have posted this before, but it was probably a long time ago (might have even been on a different thread), so I'll post it again for people who didn't get to see it.

Peanut butter and banana sandwhich:

Take two pieces of bread and spread peanut butter on one side of each of them.

Grab a banana and slice it into a bunch of little slices.

Place the banana slices on one of the pieces of bread and make sure you fit as much on there as you can.

Place the other piece of bread on top to make it into a sandwhich.

Enjoy your masterpiece.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Put a few tablespoons of Nutella + a banana in a blender along with a drop of vanilla extract. Blend.

Lightly toast bread and put desired amount of peanut butter on it.

Put banana/Nutella mixture on PB bread.

Serve with a cold glass of milk.

Oh yeah.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I actually do eat healthy, but there's nothing wrong with something unhealthy as long as it's rare. When I'm hungry at 1am and not in the mood to cook myself something, a peanutbutternutellabananasandwich will do.

qs2X.png

Eat salads to live healthy avoid junk food as much as you can.

I do the exact opposite of this. I eat salads occasionally, but I hate just about every vegetable there is. I won't eat carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, onions, cucumbers, and, well just about any other vegetable you can name. They all taste awful.

On the other hand, I eat A LOT of junk food. For some reason though, I'm not fat at all. (I really should be, I hardly exercise, spend 10+ hours a day playing RS and other video games, and eat tons of fatty foods) I'm 5'6'' and 137 pounds. I really don't understand how I'm not 200 pounds+ by now lol. Must be all those peanut butter and banana sandwhiches I eat.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Eat salads to live healthy avoid junk food as much as you can.

I do the exact opposite of this. I eat salads occasionally, but I hate just about every vegetable there is. I won't eat carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, onions, cucumbers, and, well just about any other vegetable you can name. They all taste awful.

On the other hand, I eat A LOT of junk food. For some reason though, I'm not fat at all. (I really should be, I hardly exercise, spend 10+ hours a day playing RS and other video games, and eat tons of fatty foods) I'm 5'6'' and 137 pounds. I really don't understand how I'm not 200 pounds+ by now lol. Must be all those peanut butter and banana sandwhiches I eat.

Not being fat doesn't get you off the hook. :P That's still really bad for your body.

qs2X.png

Eating bad and not being fat might actually be worse; because then you can't see the damage you're doing to your body.

^This.

I eat a lot of crap, but you wouldn't know because I don't gain weight.

That said, I still eat a lot of healthy meals, play sports, and referee (5 hours of light running is a good cardio workout).

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Stopped by this pizza parlor on my way back home with my friends. It's run by families of a local high school and is the hangout place for all their sports players after the games.

They made some bomb BBQ pizza and Ranch Pizza. Yum. It's good to be back eating perishable foods instead of just Ritz crackers, Cup'o'noodles, mashed potatoes, and all that other freeze-dried stuff.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My Aunt came into town and took me out for lunch, had Sweet and Sour Chicken and Pork. Soooo good, but extremely full right now. She also brought muffins for my flat. Being a poor student, your family takes pity on you.

rosssigfinal.jpg

OHMYGOD. The food here on campus is amazing. Just had my first dinner here. There's 3 places that accept the meal plan, a main dining hall which is like a buffet, with an option for asian food, and changes up its menu between times of the night for people's preferences. Then there's an Italian place and a Mexican place which aren't all you can eat, but it's quality food with fountain drinks/unlimited refills.

And it feels like it's free since it's on my meal planicon_razz.gif

OHMYGOD. The food here on campus is amazing. Just had my first dinner here. There's 3 places that accept the meal plan, a main dining hall which is like a buffet, with an option for asian food, and changes up its menu between times of the night for people's preferences. Then there's an Italian place and a Mexican place which aren't all you can eat, but it's quality food with fountain drinks/unlimited refills.

And this, boys and girls, is why I gained 40 lbs in my first year of university. I have lost it all, but I still have physical side effects from all that weight gained in such a short time. Unlimited 'free' meals + tasty options + mass produced food = freshman 15 without even noticing it.

Speaking of school, I'm headed back to school in a couple weeks and I need meal ideas. Last year I lived on noodles, meat and sauce and I need some more ideas as to what to make. The ingredients that I always have on hand are;

Ground beef

Beef tenderloin (usually make a few 'steaks', some beef chunks for stew etc, and a roast)

Chicken breasts

Pork tenderloin (same as beef tenderloin as for what I make of it)

Pasta of all sorts

Rice

A potatoe or two

I'm open to buying some ingredients, but I am a student so money is tight. Oh, and I also have a cheap spice rack with ~20 of the basic spices.

Thanks

And this, boys and girls, is why I gained 40 lbs in my first year of university. I have lost it all, but I still have physical side effects from all that weight gained in such a short time. Unlimited 'free' meals + tasty options + mass produced food = freshman 15 without even noticing it.

Speaking of school, I'm headed back to school in a couple weeks and I need meal ideas. Last year I lived on noodles, meat and sauce and I need some more ideas as to what to make. The ingredients that I always have on hand are;

Ground beef

Beef tenderloin (usually make a few 'steaks', some beef chunks for stew etc, and a roast)

Chicken breasts

Pork tenderloin (same as beef tenderloin as for what I make of it)

Pasta of all sorts

Rice

A potatoe or two

I'm open to buying some ingredients, but I am a student so money is tight. Oh, and I also have a cheap spice rack with ~20 of the basic spices.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm worried about putting on weight, so I may actually get a membership to the school gym. But I'm going to try just getting out and being active daily, walking around the city first.