Food

Skull

Is that a cookie inside a cookie? hold on, I need to go find either Xzibit or Leonardo DiCaprio.

That mini pie maker looks cool, although something about putting potatoes inside a pie has never sat right with me, not sure why as I'm fine with eating potatoes with pie

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

fried Coca Cola

You're going to have to explain this to me.

From what she explained to me, it sounded like she made pancake mix with coke in it instead of water, then fried them in chunks, threw it in a cup with whipped cream, strawberry sauce, and peanuts, then drowned that with more Coke. Incredibly unhealthy; I couldn't even eat/drink too much until my teeth felt like they were rotting.

Going on a wilderness trek this coming week, so I went to the store yesterday and picked up some dehydrated goods.

Some CLIFF bars for snacks, dehydrated mashed potatoes, those full meals (Chicken Fettuccine and Chicken Teriyaki), pancake mix, spam, oatmeal. Not the healthiest, but oh well.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just curious, does anyone else put mayonnaise on their salad as a dressing? I did it at a party where they were serving salad, and I got weird looks, before someone asked me why I was doing it. I always thought it was normal to put it on salads.

Hell, I drank like, 1/4 of a can of Cola and my stomach was bloated the rest of the night.

I don't think that's normal at all.

Indeed, it's not normal at all.

If Cola does that to you, please never try alcohol;it'd probably make your stomach implode. ;)

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I've drank my fair share of alcohol.

I do say that beer makes my stomach bloated, but I dunno what happened that night with that Cola. :P It was a whole lot worse than any other time I've drank something carbonated.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't bloat. As for alcohol it either amplifies whatever emotion I have at the time or I just become sleepy and just curl up somewhere.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't bloat. As for alcohol it either amplifies whatever emotion I have at the time or I just become sleepy and just curl up somewhere.

I am the same when it comes to bloating. Alcohol takes a while to take effect on me, and when it does I just get a bit drowsy. Drunkenness takes a lot of drinking for me, and I often get bored and/or thirsty before I reach that stage. This comes in useful at parties: I can drink as much as everyone else without getting as drunk. :mrgreen:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I just wanted some snacks when I got home, and there's nothing!

I mean, my mom does still have to take care of four other people in the house besides me and my older sister. So she should at least go shopping so there's some food in the fridge.

I'm mad.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I just wanted some snacks when I got home, and there's nothing!

I mean, my mom does still have to take care of four other people in the house besides me and my older sister. So she should at least go shopping so there's some food in the fridge.

I'm mad.

Go shopping with her? Offer to go buy groceries? If you want snacks, go get them.

In other news... Had some dim sum today.

dimsum.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Go shopping with her? Offer to go buy groceries? If you want snacks, go get them.

I said the same thing.

It's around 2.4 miles via road. I guess I could, but I wouldn't have whatever I buy to myself. Any kind of fruit I'd buy I'd have to keep in the fridge, which will probably get eaten by the five other people in the house.

I guess I just don't want to spend money on food when I'm home for the summer with my family. Kinda seems like a waste of money.

qoQBX.png

I kid. I don't know what it's like to share food with siblings because I don't have any siblings.

---

Went out and bought bagels for relatives coming over the week (via bike and backpack ;D ;D).

7Vsfy.jpg

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif