Food

Skull

@K4ylan: I hope you aren't serious. :huh:

I'm never serious. laugh.gif

While we're on fruit, green mango and pineapple with chili powder icon_thumbsu.gif

cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg

Well-done is the worst: what the hell is this? :???:

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it. Same with the Japanese and their raw fish sushi. :-|

Before you say anything I am closed-minded about this and will be 'till the day I die.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it. Same with the Japanese and their raw fish sushi. :-|

Before you say anything I am closed-minded about this and will be 'till the day I die.

I only eat my meat well-done. I read that picture and felt super insulted: I like the way steak tastes when it's cooked well-done! :-D

I'm with ya, Giordano!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it.

There are plenty of people around the world that like Rare steak.

I don't understand how it's directly related to America.

But for me, there are limits on how rare a steak is. I will tolerate a well done steak, if it isn't dry as cardboard.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Jimmy Johns (sub shop) sells their day-old bread loaves for 50 cents. Sweet ambrosia.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My mandatory road trip food setup is: Beef Jerky, Corn Nuts, Pringles, and Coca-Cola (the only time I prefer it over Dr. Pepper, just cause I always have it then).

Also, I used to work a lot of swapmeets with my dad this past summer, and we would always make a stop at the gas station at 3am, and I got what I like to call the Breakfast of Champions: a Rockstar and a giant Slim Jim.

I accidentally brushed my teeth before I ate breakfast today. It resulted in my food tasting bad for a bit. Yuck.

I ate some rotten strawberries that were put out at my eating commons. That was gross.

Yogurt and granola tastes great.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'll have half a litre of water next to me when I go to sleep, wake up in the morning - bottle empty and mouth dry. I don't know how this works.

-

This tastes good,

c948_CL0309MU_minestrone_290g_01A_800h__detail.jpg

Solution: Stop breathing with your mouth.

And suffocate on your own snot? I think not.

---

I'm also a fan of generic canned soups. Canned beef stew is even better.

I'm also a fan of generic canned soups. Canned beef stew is even better.

I enjoy canned foods very much. Easy to prepare, can be eaten cold - and mostly nutritious, (high sodium however.). Soups are good, however beans are also very good.

Here are some baked beans -

[hide]6026887213_8ecd5acfe5.jpg[/hide]

Canned chilli is usually not too good.

Redbulls are a no-no for me. D: I needed to keep awake because we were driving home from a concert, and I drank a bit (it tasted good), but then after some 10 minutes of casual sipping, I felt like I was going to throw up. Let's just say I was very drowsy the whole trip cause I didn't get any caffeine.

I ate honey roasted peanuts as a snack on the road. Those were rather tasty (Planter ones).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |