Food

Skull

I'll say, nerds, starbursts, shocktarts, and sweettarts are some of the yummiest candies out there. I like fruity candies, cause I ate too much chocolate when I was younger.

Lemonheads are great, too.

Agreed. Eating too much chocolate makes you feel sickly.

I haven't had some starburst joosters in a while hmm

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I dislike sweets.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Ughh... sloppy joes today. :angry:

Delicious.

Those are one of 9 meals I can make off of the top of my head.

Although tomorrow I'm try making this:

http://www.livingwithout.com/recipes/gluten_dairy_free_presto_pizza_crust-2652-1.html

HOMEMADE PIZZA IZ DA BEST

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I too have yet to try a milkshake.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

steak and shake has good shakes if you have any around you

I always wanted to visit that restaurant, but I need my driver's license so I can go to one the next county over (my town lacks one) due to nobody in my family willing to travel much. I will note that place in the future.

If you want a milkshake, put 2 scoops of ice cream into a blender, add about 1 cup of milk, 2 teaspoons of sugar and blend until smooth. Add a tablespoon a vanilla extract if you want

Yup this is pretty much the way to make it (well, not sure about the american measurements). Although you can go even simpler and take away the sugar and vanilla extract and just add the flavour, i.e. oreos, some other biscuit or sweet, etc.

Damn it, I suddenly crave ice lollies.

rc1tzc.png

Fried myself some mushrooms and threw and egg in the pan for lunch. :)

Actually had 2 more same sandwiches before that...got so hungry and made some more!

r10h7a.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Is that the egg where it's hard and when you take bite, it leaks it's yolky goodness? If so what is the name of that?

rc1tzc.png

It does. All vitamins who are water soluble will literally go straight down the drain (- what your body needs), which practically means vit C and the B varieties. The fat soluble ones (namely A, D and E) will store up, and excess is not a good idea.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast