Food

Skull

Those fairy cake things with a thick layer of chocolate on the top is better.

pictures please, i have no clue what you're talking about :(

Can't find an image because I don't know the name <_<

fabulous-bakin-boys-choc-1279799760.jpg

qTLQRuS.png

That's the one! Yeah they do but they are pure chocolate. The chocolate to cake ratio is perfect.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 2 weeks later...

I eat my ramen raw..... (sometimes)

I usually just throw in the spice packet and just eat it like that.

I've never eaten an entire package raw though I always grab some off and eat it before I boil the rest. It's so delicious, but I don't know if I could eat an entire package raw.

I've never eaten an entire package raw though I always grab some off and eat it before I boil the rest. It's so delicious, but I don't know if I could eat an entire package raw.

It takes dedication... Although, taking the raw noodles and putting them in a salad is pretty legit as well.

It takes dedication... Although, taking the raw noodles and putting them in a salad is pretty legit as well.

I used to do this with ramen noodles (we call it Mr. Noodle) and it works well if you only put half a packet of flavoring on to start, that way it gets all the way through, and always smash it and crush the noodles apart as much as possible.

• 1 month later...

Last night I ate six cheese sticks (like, string cheese sticks).

They were so good.

And now I've realized how long it's been since I've actually eaten a string cheese by 'unstringing'.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I fail to see how it's enjoyable to eat over a grilled cheese.

... personally, I prefer my cheese(s) grated or thinly sliced between two pieces of lightly buttered bread. Then it shall be heated on a low-heat skillet for several minutes on each side to achieve an optimal crispness/meltiness. In order to achieve maximum gratification - thin slices of smokey, dry-cured Italian hams may be used to complement the flavour/textures.

Dat is my fetish (what).

I was in a rush, so I didn't have time for a perfectly made grilled-cheese sandwich. :P

That does sound good, though. I need a decent grilled-cheese sandwich; the ones at my food commons at college are god-awful.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm uncertain, but is that Udon? I've always preferred to stir-fry it with a little darker soy on high-heat so it doesn't kill the texture. I'm not sure on what the other ingredients are... wouldn't be my ideal meal but it should be satisfactory.

Ideally, it should look like this:

2405416999_bec94f723f.jpg

Anyone know a simple japanese dish? Rather not one with rice or fish =3.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

This morning I had some juicy grapes, and raisin bran with a banana sliced into it. I'll say, the banana didn't really go well with the cereal, but I ate it anyways.

Seems like a pretty good breakfast if you asked me.

Oh, and I had tortellini last night for dinner. Let's just say I stuffed my face cause I love that shit.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

I find tiramisù overrated in all its forms. Just a personal opinion, though I suppose it goes against the stereotype.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Pedantry, methinks. The meaning of the post is perfectly clear without being hyper-literal.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Have you tried it in all its forms to offer judgement?

:lol:

I probably shouldn't be the judge of any food if I have to try it in all its forms. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

Are they anything like After Eight? If they are, I could eat mountains of 'em. Just so delicious...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc