Food

Skull

I sliced some cheese to make a sandwich because I didn't want to rewash the cheese grater. Took a couple of bites before I had to pick out all the slices.

Grated cheese is sooo much better, never making that mistake again!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Does anyone here even like fruitcake?

I was never a fan personally...

Not really, only dessert I really like is apple and pumpkin pie.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Does anyone here even like fruitcake?

I was never a fan personally...

Yep. My dad makes an awesome one.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The pie crust is my favourite part of the pie. I'm a very strange man.

I concur. (About the pie crust, not the strange part ;) )

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I don't like pie, at least not one that has a crust (to be really specific, I like Shepard's pie which is beef, corn and mashed potatoes). I like pound cake, and icecream cake, but not a big cake person either. Especially not cheese cake :ohnoes:

Dessert isn't a normal thing in our house. Neither me nor my brother are big on desert, which is either why we never have it, or perhaps we aren't big on it because we never have it. Not sure which is the cause, but we only ever have dessert when we have company, and I always forget there will be desert, so I never leave any space for it. Of course its a moot point now since most desserts contain foods that make me sick, so its probably just as well that I was never big on them to begin with.

Been a long time since I had a sandwich with cheese. I never thought about it, but grated might have tasted better. Grated cheese is just awesome in general, and that awesomeness goes way up when you melt it on/in something.

Mom bought some 'Cutie' oranges. I need to get back into oranges. I stopped eating them because they're so freakin difficult to peel (hence why I eat 'Cuties'; so easy to peel).

And my food commons doesn't have sharp knives I can use to cut the orange into 'wheels' (yah, like a little kid). I'd eat an orange that way if I could.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Orange wheels? Haven't heard that one before.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

The pie crust is my favourite part of the pie. I'm a very strange man.

I know a lot of people who are like this, I am one of them.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Orange wheels? Haven't heard that one before.

Couldn't come up with the right word. To your credit, that is not a common American saying. :P I meant slices.

IMG_8489.JPG

You can see how they're kinda like wheels, though. Right? :oops:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

@ Duff: I see what you mean. That's how I used to have them as a child. ;)

Whenever I've eaten them like that (brings back memories of co-ed soccer when I was like, 5 years old), they're always so messy. With the slices (instead of wedges), you can pick out the middle part, which isn't tasty, and basically the individual triangles come off the skin easily.

Again, it's super hard to explain, heh.

EDIT: Which reminds me. I LOVE grapefruit!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Grapefruit is my favourite fruit. Given a handy and free supply of them, I would probably eat 2 or 3 of them a day at least all summer. Get enough of that citric acid in my blood to never get another mosquito bite again. Not a big fan of oranges though. I stopped eating them when I got sick of peeling the damn things. Now I just eat the occasional apples.

And I think the perfect chili should be maybe 10 to 15% melted cheese by volume. Either parmesan or cheddar.

That reminds me. I can't eat corn at all, unless I have a real hankering for an urge to vomit while totally [bleep]ing up my digestive system end to end. But I love tacos, which traditionally have a corn shell. The solution is super thinly sliced provolone cheese that you half melt in an oven, and then you hang the slices (on paper towel) over a broom handle so that they cool and harden into a taco shell shape. All things considered, my provolone tacos kick all kinds of regular taco ass, because my shells are made of cheese (with cheddar on top of course). Also, while the cheese gets fairly stiff once it hardens again, its a lot more forgiving than a normal taco shell, so they never explode while your trying to eat them.

I hate overly cheesy foods. Especially if it's really gooey and stretchy, it's just gross. Cheese is the only thing that can ruin good pizza.

I hate overly cheesy foods. Especially if it's really gooey and stretchy, it's just gross. Cheese is the only thing that can ruin good pizza.

Just the opposite. I'm not sure how much cheese is too much, all I know is I haven't reached that point yet. I love cheese.

On boxing day my parents made something called pizza soup. It's pretty much just pizza toppings (pepperoni and cheese and stuff) in tomato sauce. Delicious :-D

Just the opposite. I'm not sure how much cheese is too much, all I know is I haven't reached that point yet. I love cheese.

On boxing day my parents made something called pizza soup. It's pretty much just pizza toppings (pepperoni and cheese and stuff) in tomato sauce. Delicious :-D

Cheese is delicious. Put it on anything and it's instant win.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cheese is delicious. Put it on anything and it's instant win.

I almost completely agree. But I am sure there are some things out there that even cheese cannot fix.

Chicken Noodle Soup with melted cheese? :-X

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Chicken Noodle Soup with melted cheese? :-X

Soups would be kind of hit or miss I think, and I am thinking that more watery soups like chicken noodle (as opposed to say tomato soup which is like a paste) might not work so well with cheese. I'm not a big soup person, so its harder for me to guess, but you might get away with a very light amount of cheese on most soups, assuming you like cheese enough.

Still, the number of foods that cheese can improve (or at least not damage) is a lot bigger than the number it would harm.

I'm thinking melted cheese on chicken/turkey :thumbsup:

I wonder what it would do to the stuffing :huh: