Food

Skull

Stuffing is fine the way it is! Do not do anything to it!

Agreed. Aside from the fact that grains make me sick if I have to much of them, I'm pretty certain that stuffing is like the perfect food taste wise. Everything about it is just ommmmmmmmmm =P~

Still, I have to wonder what would happen if I took something as perfect as stuffing, and added some melted cheese to it. Cheese makes most other things taste better, but maybe that's because it tastes awesome in its own right and drowns out the inferior flavours of lesser foods. Since cheese is inferior to stuffing, would the cheese make the stuffing worse, or would its near perfection add to the flavour?

Since I probably wont be able to ever actually test this (there is never any stuffing in our house because most of us cant eat it, and I'm sure as hell not testing this at someone else's house), maybe someone can try this sometime and get back to me on how it went.

Chicken Noodle Soup with melted cheese? :-X

I've had ramen with cheese sauce and ramen with alfredo sauce. Chicken noodle soup is one of those things that really shouldn't meet cheese for any reason.

Curious, has anyone here been eating something that is a weird combination/creation to others that you find enjoyable ever since you were young(er)? I do that with noodles and cheese sauce and two other things.

Curious, has anyone here been eating something that is a weird combination/creation to others that you find enjoyable ever since you were young(er)? I do that with noodles and cheese sauce and two other things.

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese. It's SOOO good. It's only that good when it's fresh hutterite cheddar. All of that store bought, mass produced stuff just doesn't have the same flavour.

Right now I'm chowing down on a turkey reuben. I fell in love with these when I lived in University Res where they haad it at least once a week in the food hall.

c9876da3dd1866cf_tn_IMG_4228.preview.JPG

I hate overly cheesy foods. Especially if it's really gooey and stretchy, it's just gross. Cheese is the only thing that can ruin good pizza.

There is no such thing as too cheesy. Unless it's that fake Velveeta shit which is a complete abomination to real Wisconsin cheese :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Spaghetti all the way. I am not a fan of baked beans, or beans in general.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Anyone ever had black bread or rug bread? Well, we have it like a national food here in Estonia and it tastes awesome.

Especially with slices of fried meat on it. Nothing else, just black bread and slices of fried meat. And when I mean fried, I mean fried on a pan, you silly 'muricans.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

i love burritos

I love you

Just went out for some yummy beef teriyaki. They had this salad dressing that was very sweet and tasty, too. One of the best salad dressings I've had, and I'm not a huge fan of salad dressing.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I got served something supposedly a big favourite with polish children. Spaghetti, sour cream and strawberries. Didn't taste bad at all, I can see it work as a dessert. However as a main?? That was juat plain too weird for me.

Off to Thailand in a week. Yummy foods (and lovely weather) come to meeeee!!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

My personal favourite is spaghetti with pepperdew peppers in it. Mmmm.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Come to think of it, I have not had spaghetti in years. That isn't exaggerating either.

Tempted to buy a few chocolate bars, some other candy (Swedish fish, gummy bears and worms, etc), and a bowl of whipped cream. Might dismiss it as one my eccentric thoughts, but it seems like a worthwhile idea to try if I have some money around to waste.

What are your opinion on anchovies?

I ordered some on my pizza yesterday and my friends looked at me like I'm crazy, I guess they're all disgusted by them. I've been having them on pizza since I was a kid, I love it.

One of them even went as far as to say "Nobody likes anchoives, the only people who do are hipsters pretending they like them to try and impress people".

My friends are retarded.

Making myself some ramen. I've been adding cayenne, hot sauce, paprika, and a bunch of other stuff lately, but since I'm at school I'm just having it normally.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm back at school, which means I'm in complete control of what I eat.

Unfortunately, they had no eggs this morning. So I had a banana, some pears, and some scones. I also have to start drinking more water more often. Time to get some use out of this Nalgene I have.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

It's official. Tom Yum Goong is one of the best dishes ever!!! Luckily I found a 12 pack of instant paste. Just add prawns, mushrooms and water. *drool*

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast