Food

Skull

Ughh... sloppy joes today. :angry:

The name implies they're disgusting.

Oh, having an assortment of random candies. The really awesome part was that they were 50% off due to it being post-Halloween. Skittles and blow pops are awesome. :D

Good Sloppy Joes is [bleep]ing delicious albeit a smidge messy. What are you going on about?

Just made some [bleep]in' lasagna.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• 3 weeks later...

I love stuffing to death. Too bad turkey is rarely cooked perfectly.

I even avoid Turkey altogether because I cannot stand it.

It's one of those hit-or-miss foods. If it's cold or wet (as opposed to moist), just forget about it.

I just forget about it generally.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

For the late night munchies when you don't want to go out and only have whatever in the cupboard. All-purpose flour can be substituted for cake flour :)

This is incredible, thank you.

I've made these before. They're not as good as real brownies, but for late night snack attacks, they're wonderful.

My eating habits are at an all time low with finals. Especially since our food commons is slacking like crazy now that it's near the end of the semester. All there is to really eat are burgers and fries and cereal. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

For the late night munchies when you don't want to go out and only have whatever in the cupboard. All-purpose flour can be substituted for cake flour :)

My friend described the end result as looking like "Elephant pooh" but I might try that later.

I have, once again, rediscovered the joys of a fried egg sandwich. It's simple and quick and delicious.

I've gone off fied egg sandwiches after I accidentally undercooked the egg.

Cheese sandwiches are my thing now. Margarine two breads, put margarine face down on pan, grated cheese on top, margarine face up bread next, cook, flip, cook, eat.

Pretty bad to have it often though.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Urgh, melted margarine?

If you want to use margarine instead of butter, that's cool. More power to you. But this reminds me of being at my brothers and making popcorn. They prefer margarine, but unknown to me they also keep a stick of butter specifically for popcorn, because melter margarine on popcorn tastes like death. It's just a soul crushing taste. The only thing it was good for was allowing me to spread an incredible ammount of popcorn spice over it to try and mask the flavour.

Butter tastes amazing once its melted (it also tastes totally dreadful if you lick unmelted butter off a knife). Margarine, at least to me, most certainly does not.

I think one of the best tasting things I have ever eaten is also one of the simplest possible things to prepare. Its a butter and peanut butter sandwich (yes you need both), folded in half. And don't try to make it with two slices of bread, it has to be folded in half. It's just one of the most incredible tastes ever. Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, use white bread. The flavour of any other type sucks the awesome out of it (but then, I hate all non white bread).

Don't get me wrong, butter is superior when cooking but bread and margarine is a tastier combo than bread and butter.

I didn't like pocky when I first had it. It's annoying to eat because it's too thin and sucking on off the chocolate wasn't pleasant either.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think one of the best tasting things I have ever eaten is also one of the simplest possible things to prepare. Its a butter and peanut butter sandwich (yes you need both), folded in half. And don't try to make it with two slices of bread, it has to be folded in half. It's just one of the most incredible tastes ever. Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, use white bread. The flavour of any other type sucks the awesome out of it (but then, I hate all non white bread).

I love butter and peanutbutter toast. I first ate it as a young teen because I only ate PB on my toast but when ordering toast from a restaurant it always comes buttered so I just layered the PB over top. Fantastic! The sweet just compliments the salty in a wonderful way. I'm definitly going to try it on 'raw' bread later today though.

I've gone off fied egg sandwiches after I accidentally undercooked the egg.

Cheese sandwiches are my thing now. Margarine two breads, put margarine face down on pan, grated cheese on top, margarine face up bread next, cook, flip, cook, eat.

Pretty bad to have it often though.

I got sick of cheese sandwiches... That's ultimately why I'm back to fried egg. It's about the only way I eat eggs, and even then not very often. I usually end up overcooking the eggs a bit, trying to make sure they aren't undercooked.

I miss my mom's good food. 4 more days until I'm back home for Christmas break and will be eatin' it all up :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I had a homemade pot pie tonight. Holy cow it was good. Potato pieces, corn, cream of chicken soup, chicken pieces, all baked in a pie. Yum yum yum.

And for dessert, I ate zucchini bread with chocolate chips in it. What a great evening meal.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Got a hold of some pepperoni pizza-flavored Combos yesterday. I swear they are almost impossible to get ahold of in my county (in fact, I got them on way back from a trip from a convenience store out of county). Even better is that it has a cracker shell rather than pretzel, which is all that I see stocked. Success!

Oh, got some gummy worms with it too, and decided to mix my stash of Chip's Ahoy with it. I love snacks. :P

Every now and again I feel the need to reiterate on this thread: black pudding omelette is probably what God eats.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Got a hold of some pepperoni pizza-flavored Combos yesterday. I swear they are almost impossible to get ahold of in my county (in fact, I got them on way back from a trip from a convenience store out of county). Even better is that it has a cracker shell rather than pretzel, which is all that I see stocked. Success!

Oh, got some gummy worms with it too, and decided to mix my stash of Chip's Ahoy with it. I love snacks. :P

Totally agree, the cracker shell is so much better. I'm a Combos fiend.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Totally agree, the cracker shell is so much better. I'm a Combos fiend.

I hate how most stores rather stock the pretzel shell over cracker. It's bad enough I have to settle for pizzeria over pepperoni flavor half the time, but the pretzel shell is annoying.

Eating some Keebler Flipside pretzel crackers. Damn good stuff in the early morning.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]