Food

Skull

It's great until you get bored of it, which is almost inevitable if you ate it frequently. I wouldn't recommend eating that stuff more than twice a week due to the sodium content and such.

Do you have a nearby oriental/asian store? They sell the paste in jars, which makes it cheaper and arguably more convenient. On a slightly less related note, you could also consider making ramen with a little bit of that paste in it.

If you'd like to spice it up a bit, consider putting bird's eye (thai) chillis and lemon grass. It may be a good idea to put small pieces (1/6) of tomatoes into it too, just to give the soup some extra body.

Subway is finally coming to Estonia \:D/

Anyways, I love simple foods that we have grown to love here in Estonia. A Turkish immigrant recently said well on a TV "I think Estonian kitchen is so boring, cause they use just 3 main ingredients: potatoes, bread and meat. Good thing they can do amazing sauces, otherwise it would be so bland that I couldn't survive here."

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Subway is finally coming to Estonia \:D/

Anyways, I love simple foods that we have grown to love here in Estonia. A Turkish immigrant recently said well on a TV "I think Estonian kitchen is so boring, cause they use just 3 main ingredients: potatoes, bread and meat. Good thing they can do amazing sauces, otherwise it would be so bland that I couldn't survive here."

what's your favourite dish over there? o:

{tumblr}

Actually I have no idea... We have so much good foods...

One of my favourites has to be boiled potatoes with bloody sausage, sauerkraut and some specific sort of oven-baked pork. That pork is juicy and the perfect sauerkraut and the mixture of all that is simply... divine...

Unfortunately it is the main Christmas food, we don't get them all together often otherwise. What I like as a dessert is rice porridge in a thickened juice(?). That has to be warm, rice porridge should be cold. And that all should be really sweet.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Curious. Has anybody taken a waffle and make a mini-pizza out of it? I got bored of using bagels (and I ran out of them) and considering my last experimentation of dipping chocolate and gummy worms into whipped cream, I am a bit hesitate about trying any more weird food experiments to satisfy my stomach and boredom.

Curious. Has anybody taken a waffle and make a mini-pizza out of it? I got bored of using bagels (and I ran out of them) and considering my last experimentation of dipping chocolate and gummy worms into whipped cream, I am a bit hesitate about trying any more weird food experiments to satisfy my stomach and boredom.

I make mini pizzas out of rye bread, if that's close enough, they are really good

I'd say give it a shot and post the results

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

I make mini pizzas out of rye bread, if that's close enough, they are really good

I'd say give it a shot and post the results

Yeah, I was thinking of doing it later when I was hungry. Waffle isn't as strong as a bagel and it's a bit sweet, but the idea of being creative and flexible with a waffle is what I find tempting.

If I'm hungry and want something sweet and fatty cinnamon toast is a really easy to make and impressive option.

Simply get some butter, put it in a bowl/pot

pour over an equal amount of cinnamon and sugar, about 8:10 ration of cinnamon & sugar to butter

Mix around

Spread on toast

grill

qTLQRuS.png

Right now eating two peanut butter sammiches and a glass of milk. Best thing ever :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Those fairy cake things with a thick layer of chocolate on the top is way better.

+1.

As I mentioned above, I did act on my decision to experiment with making a pizza out of a waffle. The only reason I fnished it was because I didn't want to waste it, which made it worse. Spicy and sweet should never be mixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Those fairy cake things with a thick layer of chocolate on the top is better.

pictures please, i have no clue what you're talking about :(

Can't find an image because I don't know the name <_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢