Pendants of Skill! - 26/7/2012

Their business stance has changed so much recently i'm sorta glad I quit before I invested another 1000 hours into something that could go to hell in a hand-basket tomorrow. Usually i'm optimistic, maybe i'll check back in a few months and something changes for the better but as of now i'm going to stay away as to not disappoint myself.

In the end everything dies anyways so might as well enjoy what you like and leave when you're ready to move on to other entertaining things.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This update is a lot better than the ones we have been getting relating to the SOF in my opinion, and I can't even use these pendants because I'm F2P.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I found myself cared less and less on this kind of updates. after the bxw, raf, mlp, rof, sgs, rof2, rof3...

What the hell are those >.<

Bonus exp weekend, refer a friend, members loyalty program, squeal of fortune (?), Solomons general store.

That's my guess anyway.

I think the rof meant sof, and sof2 sof3 are the squeel updates. (I tihnk he believes it was reel of fortune?) The other ones are all obvious

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I found myself cared less and less on this kind of updates. after the bxw, raf, mlp, rof, sgs, rof2, rof3...

What the hell are those >.<

Bonus Xp Weekend, refer-a-friend, my little pony, roll over fido, Stargate: SG1, Ring of Fire 2, and dunno the last.

• Like 5

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Their business stance has changed so much recently i'm sorta glad I quit before I invested another 1000 hours into something that could go to hell in a hand-basket tomorrow. Usually i'm optimistic, maybe i'll check back in a few months and something changes for the better but as of now i'm going to stay away as to not disappoint myself.

In the end everything dies anyways so might as well enjoy what you like and leave when you're ready to move on to other entertaining things.

Holy crap that's morbid.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Holy crap that's morbid.

Not morbid. Just practical. And it's what many of us who are unhappy yet still like the game are doing. It's just sound advice no matter who you are (Y)

hzvjpwS.gif

can we go a month or two with them cramming their greed down our throats, everyone hates squeel and this new soloman, we all hate microtransactions and are sick of having them crammed down our throat, when will they listen to their customers?

thegame1431.png

can we go a month or two with them cramming their greed down our throats, everyone hates squeel and this new soloman, we all hate microtransactions and are sick of having them crammed down our throat, when will they listen to their customers?

When people stop buying these things. For all the hate these things get, I see a lot of items from both the Squeal and Solomon every day.

everyone hates squeel and this new soloman, we all hate microtransactions and are sick of having them crammed down our throat

Well I didn't know you went and talked to literally everyone.

I don't hate solomon. I dislike buyable spins, but Solomon's store (as it currently is) is pretty neat. If it gets non-cosmetics, then I would be disappointing.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png

if you think soloman's store wont be selling bonus xp items by the end of the year, you haven't been paying attention. Mod Mark basically said it when he announced no BXPW

Jagex have said they won't sell non-cosmetic items in the solomon store. Obviously they can change their stance on this. However, *currently* the store doesn't sell non-cosmetic items. I refuse to judge based on possible future actions they could take. Their track record is not great (Wildy/Free Trade revival, Squeel of Fortune buying spins, and their change of heart about RWT) However, the store currently is perfectly fine.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png

Jagex have said they won't sell non-cosmetic items in the solomon store. Obviously they can change their stance on this. However, *currently* the store doesn't sell non-cosmetic items. I refuse to judge based on possible future actions they could take. Their track record is not great (Wildy/Free Trade revival, Squeel of Fortune buying spins, and their change of heart about RWT) However, the store currently is perfectly fine.

"And for a limited time put your shiny new assassin outfit to the test and earn double thieving experience up to 50k for each piece!"

And there you have cosmetic items, with experience slapped on for people who just want to buy experience. Or just making the pendants of skill cosmetic items themselves (little skill logos on a string for example).

Riqualyn.png

if you think soloman's store wont be selling bonus xp items by the end of the year, you haven't been paying attention. Mod Mark basically said it when he announced no BXPW

RuneScape's future lies in Maplestory. IVP is going to take Jagex exactly the same direction they did with Nexon.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Those bonus xp items could be the ones that grant the 1m xp from being a member in August/September.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.